Ingersoll Rands S35 Sump Pump features a strong and durable cast iron construction and high wear resistant impeller for pump life. Manufactured with laminated phenolic resin rotor vanes running in a cast iron cylinder to provide reliability and long life for commercial & industrial installations. To avoid costly damage this sump pump is capable of handling soft solids up to 6.4 mm, providing reliable water removal.
- Handles a wide variety of debris-laden applications
- Lightweight & extremely portable
- Pump housing material - Cast Iron
- Adjustable impeller and impeller cover help maintain peak performance
- Closed type impeller promotes greater efficiency when pumping against high heads
- Suspended solids max diameter 1/4"
- Fluid inlet - screened inlet easy for removal and cleaning
- "Un-stall able" unbalanced air valve design avoids stalling issues associated with other pumps
- The "quick dump" exhaust valves divert cold air exhaust from ice prone components, preventing freezing
|Capacity||Max Flow 230 gpm|
|Avg Air Consumption||160 cfm|