Inox Mx6 is a fully synthetic Extreme Pressure grease formulated to give premium performance and food grade purity. This grease is composed entirely of ingredients which meet the requirements of section 178.3570 of the US FDA regulations and have been cleared for use within registered establishments by the US Department of Agriculture and will not deleteriously affect meat or meat products.
Inox Mx6 is a smooth light brown grease made from polyalphaolafins and a special bentone thickner.It contains additives to protect against corrosion and oxidation. It has a temperature range of -30 C to an extremely high temperature (HAS NO MELTING POINT). It will operate non stop to 250 C all day with short bursts up to 300 C without breaking down.
Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) is a premium grade anti-friction medium which gives increased lubrication ability between the contact surfaces. This reduced friction environment also lowers operating temperatures and extends life.
- Holds the NSF, class H1 food grade approval.
- Highly suitable for all bearings, bushes, chains, hinges, sprockets, slides, splines & couplings, universals and ball joints used in all Food processing Machinery, Beverage Filling Lines, Food Conveyor Lines, Food Packaging Equipment, Ovens, Freezers and Cold Rooms.
- Fully synthetic extreme pressure grease containing bentone, PTFE and polyalphaolafins.
- Will not melt, has excellent resistance to water washout and will not affect rubber.
- Recommended for all bearings and general lubrication and where processing temperatures go well below zero, especially in the refrigerated and frozen foods and beverage industries.
- Has a temperature range of -30 °C to an extremely high temperature
- P T F E - Polytetrafluoroethylene is a premium grade anti-friction medium which gives increased lubrication to bearings, bushes, shafts, gears, chains, splines, couplings, winches, cables, universals, CV & ball joints.
- Highly suitable for all BEARINGS, BUSHES, CHAINS, HINGES, SPROCKETS, SLIDES, SPLINES & COUPLINGS, UNIVERSALS AND BALL JOINTS used in all Food processing Machinery, Beverage Filling Lines, Food Conveyor Lines, Food Packaging Equipment, Ovens, Freezers and Cold Rooms.
- Has a wide spread application outside of the food and beverage industry. Because of it's Extreme Pressure lubricating ability and NO MELT temperature range, Inox-mx6 is highly suitable for all bearings, bushes, universals, etc used in Bitumen Transporting and Laying Machinery, Foundries, Paint Baking Ovens and all other high temperature applications. Inox-mx6 is also highly suitable for Truck, Trailer and all Farm Machinery wheel bearings, universals & ball joints, splines & couplings, Tierod Ends, Winches and Trailer Couplings.
- Premium grade clay based Extreme Pressure grease. Using it with a non-clay based grease can seriously affect its performance. Before using Inox-mx6 grease, it is advisable to remove any other non-clay based greases by flushing or pushing out the old grease with Inox-mx6 in a grease gun.
- Size - 450G