Picture shown is for illustration purpose only, please refer to the product description for size
- The handle insulation material fulfils the requirements of IEC 900 and EN-60900 as far as it concerns the electric strength and the mechanical properties.
- Every IREGA 92-1,000V adjustable wrench undergoes a HIGH VOLTAGE TEST, according to EN-60900 Standard, equivalent IEC-900, and consisting of a 10,000V charge for 10 seconds, after which there should be no damage to the handle.
- The three "Plastisol" layers in different colours allow the user to easily check the condition of the insulation.
- The handles are insulated with "plastisol" material made of three layers of different colours to warn of danger due to damage - Red (Guaranteed), Orange (Caution) & Yellow (Danger)
- Important: Insulated adjustable wrenches cannot be homologated to VDE standards because the part used for adjustment (the knurl) cannot be insulated. Consequently, complete user’s security cannot be guaranteed
- 62% wider than standard adjustable wrenches of similar (8") size!
- Lighter weight - 345 grams 56% lighter than standard adjustable wrenches (12") which has smaller opening!
|Size||8" / 200 mm|
|Jaw Opening||39 mm|