Please note: This product is in the process of changing it's branding from Trademaster to ITM. Although the sticker may change, the physical product will remain the same.
The Multitool is a renowned, Australian designed belt grinding attachment which can be used on most bench grinders. The technology replaces the grinding wheel and converts a traditional grinder into a sophisticated work station ideal for sanding, grinding, sharpening, shaping, polishing and refinishing.
Bench Grinder Features:
- Powerful 900 W Induction Motor
- 25 mm width grinding wheels
- Cast iron body and base for long lasting performance.
- Vibration absorbing pads on base for smoother running.
- Capacitor Start-Stop motor for maximum performance.
- Heavy Duty tool rests for maximum user control.
- Large eyes shield for increased user safety.
- EFFICIENCY - Superior performance and a user friendly belt change of under 5 seconds.
- VERSATILITY - Grinding, sanding or polishing in 4 positions on rubber contact wheel, platen, disc or free strapping. The unit can also be swivelled vertically or any position in between.
- ACCURATE TRACKING - The running position of the belt is simple to adjust and it stays there, allowing for finishing into sharp corners.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION - Robust, maintenance free with sealed ball bearings, hardened and ground essential components and zinc plating.
|Powerful Induction Motor||900 W|
|Grinding Wheel||25 mm|
|Belt||1220 x 50 mm|
|Sanding Disc||178 mm|