Purchase any skin or combo and receive a free 2.0ah Katana BatteryFind out more
*Terms & conditions apply.Valid until 31/12/2021
Purchase any skin or combo and receive a free 2.0ah Katana Battery
Simply purchase any Katana skin or Katana Combo and receive a Bonus Katana 18V 2.0Ah Battery 220350
Katana 18V Hammer Drill 220001
- The Katana 18V Charge-All Hammer Drill makes drilling into timber, concrete, steel and masonry quick and easy.
- Designed with comfort, usability and power in mind.
- Gain the confidence to attack any DIY job around your home or garden
- Featuring a powerful 40Nm maximum torque output, a 2-speed gearbox, 22 torque settings including a drill and hammer function, a 13 mm metal keyless chuck and a LED work light allowing you to get the job done even in poor light conditions.
|No Load Speed (Low)||0-440 rpm|
|No Load Speed (High)||0-1650 rpm|
|Maximum Torque||40 Nm|
|Soft Torque||24 Nm|
|Keyless Chuck Size||13 mm|
|Wood Drilling Capacity||25 mm|
|Steel Drilling Capacity||10 mm|
|Masonry Capacity||13 mm|
Katana 18V Impact Driver 220010
- The Katana 18 V Charge-All Impact Driver delivers the power you want and the comfort you need in a compact, lightweight package.
- Chop and change bits or accessories effortlessly in the 1/4" hex quick release coupler as you tackle your DIY projects.
- This impact driver packs a punch with 158 Nm of max torque and delivering 3000 impacts per minute and 3000 rpm.
- Add in a 3 LED work light for poor lighting conditions and the Katana Impact Driver will very quickly become your new favourite tool.
|No Load Speed (Low)||0-3000 rpm|
|Impact Rate||0-3000 ipm|
|Maximum Torque||158 Nm|
Katana 18V Reciprocating Saw 220060
- The Katana 18V Charge-All Reciprocating Saw is one of our most versatile products on offer.
- Reciprocating saws are the go-to tool for everything from demolition during home renovations, pruning trees that are out of hand, cutting steel, timber and plastics and anything in-between.
- With a tool free adjustable shoe and tool-less blade change you will be able to move on to the next job as quickly as you finished the last.
|No Load Speed||0-3000 spm|
|Max. Cut in Wood||80 mm|
|Max. Cut in Steel||10 mm|
|Stroke Length||25.4 mm|
Katana 18V 125mm Angle Grinder 220070
- The Katana 18 V Charge-All 125 mm Angle Grinder has been designed with power and functionality in mind and is the answer for all your grinding needs.
- This general-purpose grinder is perfect for grinding metal, re sharpening mower blades, removing rust, cleaning up welds, the list goes on.
- The tool-free adjustable guard and 2 position side handle allows for endless adjust-ability and control.
- The unique side handle has inbuilt storage for the spindle spanner for easy access and fast disk changes.
- The 2-stage paddle switch reduces the chance of accidental startups and is comfortable and easy use.
- With an impressive 10,000 max RPM the Katana Angle Grinder has more than enough power for any DIY project.
|Max Speed||10,000 rpm|
|Disc Size||125 x 22.2 mm|
Katana 18V 165mm Circular Saw 220080
- The Katana 18 V Charge-All Circular Saw is the ultimate woodworking companion.
- With endless adjust-ability and power, this circular saw will bring out your inner carpenter.
- The saw features a fully adjustable steel base plate that offers 0-54 mm max depth cuts and 0-45° bevel cuts, an included rip fence and ergonomic design that will have you cutting like a pro in no time and an electric motor brake the stops the blade spinning as soon as you release the trigger.
- The saw is compatible with 165 mm blades and has a dust extraction port to keep your work surface clean and clear giving you that perfect finish every time.
|No Load Speed||3800 rpm|
|Max. Cut at 90°||54 mm|
|Max. Cut at 45°||40 mm|
|Blade Size||165 mm|
|Blade Bore Size||16 mm|
Katana 18V 4.0Ah Battery 220370
- The KATANA 18 V Charge-All 4.0 Ah Li-Ion Battery is designed to work with all KATANA cordless power tools.
- The 4. 0Ah battery has a recharge time of 120 mins and is compatible with all KATANA Charge-ALL battery (sold separately).
- All KATANA Charge-All batteries have an inbuilt LED charge indicator and come with a 3 year warranty.
- The 4.0 Ah battery offers longer tool run-time compared to the 2.0 Ah version.
|Charge Time||120 Mins (Approx)|
Katana 18V Battery Charger 220300
- The KATANA battery charger is designed to work with all KATANA 18V Charge-All Li-Ion Batteries.
- The charger features LED charge indicators that show the charge state of the battery. Red = Charging, Green= charged (or no Battery inserted).
- The charger is wall mountable and has with a 3 year warranty.
|Voltage||220-240 V ~ 50 Hz 0.8 A|
|Output Voltage||21.4 V = 2.4 V|
|2.0 ah Charge Time||60 Mins (Approx)|
|4.0 ah Charge Time||120 Mins (Approx)|