The Kincrome range of 12V Sprayer Pumps offers agriculture users a high-quality replacement or upgrade for your existing sprayer, with innovative components and engineering for spot or broadcast spraying performance.
- Sprayers can also be used for other applications that require water transfer, such as on boats, caravans, camping etc.
- The premium components used throughout the pump allow for a 100% continuous duty rating with no cool down period required, allowing for continuous spraying over large areas.
- With patent-pending DXS-3 valves featuring chemical-resistant Viton, Kincrome 12V Pumps provide faster priming, better performance and best of all, last up to 5 times longer than other brands.
- Kincrome Sprayer Pumps are packed with components that are designed to reduce wear and keep working, like a Honeywell MICRO SWITCH, a Santoprene diaphragm and a chemical-resistant fiberglass-reinforced polypropylene pump manifold.
- The innovative smooth valve design provides faster primes. It also has our unique pressure switch, designed to slowly cycle the pump to reduce switch and motor wear. To conserve battery power, we gave it an automatic power switch that turns off when no flow is needed.
|Max flow rate||11.4 lpm|
|Amp draw from pump||10 Amps (max)|
|Maximum pressure||60 psi (4.14 BAR)|
|Electrical connection||12V DC|
|Check valve spring material||304 stainless steel|
|Fitting type||Quick-Connect (19 mm / 3/4")|
|Suitable for use on||K16003, K16004, K16005, K16006 & K16007|