The Kincrome Sprayer Regulator lets you precisely control pressure from 0 to 100 PSI (6.9 BAR)* when broadcast or spot spraying. A 51 mm pressure gauge makes it easy to monitor system pressure. Designed to work with all Kincrome 12V Sprayers.
The unit contains three working ports: 19 mm (3/4") quick-connect and two 6.4 mm (1/4") FNPT for use with spray guns, broadcast booms and pressure gauge. The 19 mm (3/4") quick-connect bypass port returns fluid to tank for chemical agitation.
- Precisely controls pressure from 0 to 100 PSI (6.9 BAR)*
- 51 mm pressure gauge
- Three working ports: 19 mm (3/4") quick-connect and two 6.4 mm (1/4") FNPT
- Designed to work with K16003, K16004, K16005, K16006 and K16007
- Can be retrofitted to suit other applications
- Not suitable for use with chlorine or other corrosive liquids
- *pump performance permitting
|Controls Pressure||0 - 100 psi (6.9 BAR)*|
|Pressure Gauge||51 mm|
|Working ports||19 mm (3/4") quick-connect |
2x 6.4 mm (1/4") FNPT