Plunge cut without pilot holes and cut in both directions without turning your saw over. The double sided Kincrome 3x3 reciprocating saw blade is universal fit and manufactured in Germany with 8% added cobalt for exceptional strength, versatility and durability.
- Universal Fit: Universal blade fitment, means the Kincrome 3X3 blade can be used on any standard reciprocating saw.
- 10 &14 TPI Blade: 10 TPI edge for wood/nails on one side & 14 TPI edge for wood/metal on the other.
- Double Edge Blade: Double Edge Blade means you have two blades in one. Teeth on both edges allow you to cut in both directions, perform tight radius cuts, and cut multiple material types.
- 8% Added Cobalt: Delivers added performance and provides extended blade life, while the Thin Kerf provides increased cutting speed.
- Cuts: Hardwood, Softwood, Fibreboards, Plastics, Metals
|Teeth||10 & 14 tpi|