As part of a Kincrome range extension to the Bolt Cutter product line they have now added the BC8 200mm 8" Mini Bolt Cutter to the range. The new BC8 Mini 200mm is constructed from extremely tough Chrome Vanadium steel with blades hardened to HRC 55-66 and incorporates a high leverage design to maximise cutting strength and minimise effort. To ensure comfort and a positive grip the handles are dual coated in high strength TPR plastic.
The BC8 Mini Bolts cutters, with its 8mm jaw opening and 4mm cutting capacity are ideal for Cutting wire, cable, fencing, nails, screws, bolts, copper, split pins and much more and are must have for any tool box.
- Chrome vanadium construction with hardened cutting blades and black oxide finish
- High leverage design (For maximum cutting power with minimum effort)
- Dual coated plastic grips (For superior grip) made from TPR
- Jaws hardened to HRC 55-66
- Can cut up to 4 MM (Nails, bolts, Wire, Steel)
- Maximum jaw opening: 8MM
- Portable compact design
- Ideal for cutting wire, fencing, nails, bolts, copper, split pins & mor
- Part No. - BC8
- Barcode - 9312753009164
- Max. Jaw Opening - 8mm