The range of Kincrome Ratchet Flex Handles have been developed and manufactured to provide a hybrid between a ratchet and a standard flex handle. These ratchet flex handles feature a specifically designed 24 teeth ratchet head mechanism that offers superior force abilities compared to a standard ratchet, allowing the user to "crack" a fastener and then operate the tool in a ratcheting fashion.
- Super strong 24 teeth ratcheting head
- 180° flexible head movement
- Knurled 3 position switch, for easy direction changes, even with oily hands, offering left, right & lock out positions
- Spring loaded ball bearing to hold socket secure on tool
- Chrome plated Mirror Polish handle & Black Phosphate head for corrosion protection
|Material:||Chrome Vanadium (Cr-V)|