The Kincrome 3 in 1 Butane Gas Soldering Iron is a must have for any tradesman/handyman or mechanic!
The greatest feature about this product is the fact it is portable, so you can easily move around the workshop, office, work-site or home with no need for extension leads or 12V adapters. The Soldering Iron has variable gas flow which allows you to adjust the heat and intensity of the flame, making even the toughest and most delicate of jobs easy.
The Soldering Irons stainless steel body is top quality and durable for everyday use and comes loaded with safety features such as child resistant safety latch and clear safety cover. You will never have any issues in starting this product as the units is fitted with Piezo style ignition. The kit comes conveniently stored in a protective Blow Mould case with an EVA tray to keep all the accessories together - the Blow Mould Case also doubles up as work station. The kit includes solder in a dispenser, 4 assorted soldering tips, heat shrink shroud, blow torch tips and a tip cleaning tray enabling you to get many jobs done with the one tool.
- Professional 3 in 1 Butane Soldering Iron / Torch / Hot Blower Kit
- Includes 8 accessories to get the job done with ease
- Stainless Steel body is high quality & durable for everyday use
- Piezo Ignition / continuous flame function
- Transparent butane window provides visibility of remaining gas
- Blow Torch & heat shrink shroud allows for additional use applications
- Adjustable gas flow enables variable heat adjustments in all applications
- Incorporated fold away stand prevents the hot tips from making contact with the bench or working surfaces
- Child resistant safety latch for added protection if the product get in the hands of a minor
- Includes BMC window case to protect the product & keep all of the accessories together
- Ideal soldering kit for applications such as: automotive repairs, general electronics, jewellery, in and around the office, workshop, job site or where mobile repairs are needed
- Suitable for use with Kincrome KP15002 Plastics Welding Kit
* Note: KP15001 is not supplied with or filled with gas at the time of purchase.
|Fuel Type||Butane/Butane-Propane Mixture|
|Gas Fuel Storage||20ML|
|Operating Time||60MIN (Setting #2-3)|
|Flame Length||50mm (From Torch Tip)|
|Flame Temperature||Up to 1300°C (2372°F)|
|Soldering Tip Temperature||Up to 450°C (842°F)|
|Hot Air Temperature||Up to 600°C (1112°F)|
|Power Output Range||30W-120W|