The range of Kincrome Spanners which has undergone exhaustive independent testing, is now 80% stronger than the ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers Standard) and 130% stronger than the German DIN standard. The stronger, lighter and greatly enhanced quality of the Kincrome spanner range leaves many name brand competitors in its wake.
Construction of the range is from forged Chrome Vanadium Steel (Cr-V) hardened, tempered and chrome plated and mirror polished for corrosion protection. Increased Molybdenum Manganese and Nickel content provide greater strength and corrosion resistance.
- Forged from Chrome Vanadium Steel (Cr-V), hardened, tempered, chrome plated and mirror polished for corrosion protection
- Ring and jaw offset at 15°
- Ideal for heavy duty application
- Increased torque capacity
- Exceeds international ASME & DIN standards
- Size: 55mm
- Length: 388mm
- Offset: 15°
- Finish: Mirror Polish
- Type: Combination
- Material: Chrome Vanadium Steel (Cr-V)
- Standard: ASME & DIN