Kincrome Gear Spanner Range:
* The Kincrome spanner range is complimented by a superb range of Gear Spanners, and is ideal for many industries, trade professionals and home handymen.
* The Kincrome Gear Spanner has all the benefits of standard spanners and more.
* With 72 teeth, the strong fine gear ratcheting ring end needs as little as 5° of sweep to move fastener, a standard fixed ring end needs a minimum of 30°, or 6 times the area.
* Kincrome Gear Spanner ratcheting ring end has a Peripheral Drive TM configuration that virtually eliminates the rounding off of fasteners.
* Manufactured from Chrome Vanadium Steel and are fully hardened and tested to meet or exceed ANSI (American National Standards Institute) torque specifications offering high torque capabilities, outstanding quality and performance.
* Combined with the Fine Tooth technology Kincrome Gear Spanners are the state of the art in spanners, and come with a handy plastic storage case.
* The narrow and thin head, combined with fine gear tooth design makes the Kincrome Gear Spanner suitable for working in tight and hard to access areas where a ratchet and socket will not fit.
* Ideal for use on long bolts and threaded rods.
* The reverse switch eliminates the need to turn over the spanner when changing direction, allowing the user to complete a job faster and more efficiently.
* The Kincrome Reverse Gear spanner has a 13 offset angle on the head, providing greater clearance in the working area for the users fingers.
Imperial Size: 5/8