Re-filling a vehicles cooling system after performing a repair, or even just after removing a radiator cap to inspect coolant level may lead to creating what is called an airlock in the cooling system. This airlock will create a problem where there is not enough coolant in the cooling system to be able to keep the vehicle sufficiently cool during normal operation.
The new K8160 Kincrome Cool System Refilling gun uses 25Hg of Vacuum (a lot) to not only increase the speed of refilling coolant systems (up to 5 times faster than pouring through a funnel) but also tests the integrity of the cooling system by showing on the gauge if there are any pressure drops, thus revealing any leaks. This saves time and money by not refilling a leaky system with expensive coolant only to have to remove it again to fix the leak. There are no special, vehicle specific adaptors required as the two different sized rubber cones will adapt to all cooling systems and with the massive amount of vacuum created by connecting the air hose allows the user to work hands free.
- Dramatically reduces filling time and eliminates airlocks in cooling system
- Utilizes deep vacuum technology to eliminate airlocks during cooling system refilling
- Eliminates the need for system bleeding
- Universal attachment to most radiator and header tanks
- Small & large rubber cones to suit both passenger and commercial vehicles; no additional adapters needed
- Eliminates coolant spills and waste
- Integrated vacuum gauge automatically tests cooling system for leaks
- Integrated filling tap and vacuum check valve removes the need for interchanging hoses
- Quick release air supply locking trigger for easy use
- NOTE: Does not drain coolant from system
- Air Pressure: Min: 550kpa (80PSI. - Max: 900kpa (130PSI)
- Air Consumption: Max 180 Ltr/min (10CFM) at 100PSI.
- Vacuum: 25" in Hg (-0.85bar) at 100PSI
- Gauge: 0-30" in Hg (0 to -1.0bar)
- Thread connection: 1/4" BSP (airline fitting not included)
- Filling Hose Length: 1500mm