The Kincrome Gear Spanner has all the benefits of standard spanners and more. The strong fine gear ratcheting ring end needs as little as 5° of sweep to move fastener, a standard fixed ring end needs a minimum of 30°, or 6 times the area. The narrow and thin head, combined with fine gear tooth design makes the Kincrome Gear Spanner suitable for working in tight and hard to access areas where a ratchet and socket will not fit.
- The Kincrome Reverse Gear Spanner offers high torque capabilities combined with outstanding quality and performance
- Kincrome ratcheting Double Ring Spanners offer the user the convenience of two sizes in one spanner
- The reverse switch eliminates the need to turn over the spanner when changing direction, allowing the user to complete a job faster and more efficiently
- The Kincrome Reverse Gear spanner has a 13° offset angle on the head, providing greater clearance in the working area for the user's fingers
- Kincrome Reverse Gear Spanner - the 'top performer' in spanner technology
- Includes plastic storage tray.
|Material||Chrome Vanadium Steel (Cr-V)|
|Metric Sizes||8 x 9 mm, 10 x 11 mm, 12 x 13 mm, 14 x 15 mm, 16 x 18 mm, 17 x 19 mm|
|Imperial Sizes||5/16 x 3/8", 7/16 x 1/2", 9/16 x 5/8", 11/16 x 3/4"|