- LOK-ON extension bars include a quick release coupler to hold the socket or accessory securely.
- LOK-ON extension bars can be used as either a conventional straight bar or as a wobble bar providing 10°s; of wobble for easier access.
- LOK-ON extension bars feature a hex nut end that allows for the application of a wrench if additional torque is required.
- LOK-ON extension bars are Manufactured from High Quality 6140 CRV
- LOK-ON Quick Release Couplers are Manufactured from a Higher Quality 8660 CRV.
- Mirror & machine satin finish for Corrosion Protection, with knurled 'quick release' for easy grip.
- Available in 1/4”, 3/8” & 1/2” Drive with several length options in each driveLOK-ON® sockets drive the side of the fastener using a subtle cam in the 6 point socket design. This not only provides increased strength but also avoids the rounding of rusted or damaged fasteners.
- LOK-ON sockets loosens up to 85% rounded fasteners.
- LOK-ON sockets offer a better torque.
- LOK-ON sockets reduce stress concentration.
- LOK-ON sockets prevent the fastener from rounding.
|Finish||Mirror Polish & Satin Finish|
|Material||High Quality 6140 Chrome Vanadium Steel (CrV)|
|Standard||ANSI & DIN|