- LOK-ON Ratchets have been designed in Australia and engineered to a world class level, outperforming the best of the best. Coupled with LOK-ON Flex Handles, Extension bars, Universal Joints and Sockets, LOK-ON has been developed to offer premium functions and greater usability, ensuring the user is highly satisfied with their investment.
- Covered by the exclusive Kincrome Lifetime Warranty, Kincrome is confident that LOK-ON will always perform above your expectations.
- LOK-ON Chrome Vanadium Steel (40 Cr-V2) - Chrome Vanadium is a composite of many metallic elements and not all CrV products are created equal. 40CrV2 is an industrial grade material superior in strength to standard professional grade variants. All LOK-ON sockets are manufactured from 40Crv2 and offer a greater torque capacity and longevity when compared to the industry standard 50bv30 CrV. LOK-ON Sockets will perform better, last longer, save time, reduce wear and replace the need for fastener extraction tools.
- LOK-ON Ratchets (1/4” & 3/8” Drive) - LOK-ON Ratchets feature a 72 teeth gear system offering 5° of sweep (1/4” and 3/8” Drive). Independently tested, LOK-ON Ratchets have exceeded both break torque and lifetime tests of world leading brands and all international standards. Designed in Australia and engineered to Kincrome’s highest standards, the LOK-ON Ratchets feature a fully forged body and triple injection handle for ergonomic use.
- Designed in Australia - LOK-ON Sockets Sets have been custom designed in Australia. Kincrome have endeavoured to include world leading product features within all elements of each item. Ensuring greater quality, unique design and most importantly an exceptional usability to guarantee the user is highly satisfied with their investment.
- Quick release
- Ergonomic triple injected handle
- Ultimate Strength
|Material||Chrome Vanadium Steel (40 Cr-V2)|