- LOK-ON World Class Socket Sets - Kincrome LOK-ON Sockets, Sets and Accessories have been engineered beyond world-class benchmarks, exceeding all international torque and lifetime standards. Offering unique patented features such as the LOK-ON Socket's ability to loosen up to 85% rounded/damaged fasteners, the LOK-ON range has been developed with both function and style in mind. Each component within the LOK-ON range includes features above and beyond the market's expectation, setting a new benchmark for the professional quality tool industry.
- LOK-ON Socket Sets are housed in heavy-duty metal tins that have been designed in Australia, pushing all manufacturing limitations to bring a unique style to an otherwise generic industry. The distinctive design of the LOK-ON storage tins offer a dual-tone metallic powder coat finish, stainless steel riveted overlay and prominent embossed screen-printed branding. Inside each Socket Set you will find a custom designed world class EVA tray, CNC machined with precision accuracy each EVA includes a brushed metal style hard-shell top with clearly printed sizing details.
- LOK-ON Ratchets have been designed in Australia and engineered to a world class level, outperforming the best of the best. Coupled with LOK-ON Flex Handles, Extension bars, Universal Joints and Sockets, LOK-ON has been developed to offer premium functions and greater usability, ensuring the user is highly satisfied with their investment.
- Covered by the exclusive Kincrome Lifetime Warranty, Kincrome is confident that LOK-ON will always perform above your expectations.
- LOK-ON Chrome Vanadium Steel (40 Cr-V2) - Chrome Vanadium is a composite of many metallic elements and not all CrV products are created equal. 40CrV2 is an industrial grade material superior in strength to standard professional grade variants. All LOK-ON sockets are manufactured from 40Crv2 and offer a greater torque capacity and longevity when compared to the industry standard 50bv30 CrV. LOK-ON Sockets will perform better, last longer, save time, reduce wear and replace the need for fastener extraction tools.
- LOK-ON Sockets - LOK-ON Sockets are designed to loosen up-to 85% rounded and damaged fasteners whilst offering higher torque capacity and reducing stress concentration. The patented LOK-ON design features a subtle cam integrated with the LOK-ON grooves which prevent further rounding of fasteners and also includes a knurled finger grip for speed on loose fasteners.
- LOK-ON EVA Trays - All LOK-ON Socket Sets include Kincrome's industry leading and highest quality EVA foam trays. Custom designed for each set the EVA includes a hard shell surface with clearly marked sizing. CNC machined with precision accuracy, LOK-ON EVA trays ensure your investment is held securely and helps effortlessly identify missing parts from your set.
- LOK-ON Industrial Storage - LOK-ON Socket Set tins have been designed in Australia pushing all manufacturing limitations to bring a unique style to an otherwise generic industry. With a distinctive footprint, the LOK-ON storage tins include dual-tone metallic powder coat finish, stainless steel riveted overlay, embossed branding & heavy duty latches.
- LOK-ON Industrial Extension Bars - LOK-ON Extension bars are designed to allow access in difficult work spaces. LOK-ON Extension bars include a quick release coupler to hold a socket or accessories securely and can be used as either a conventional straight bar or as a wobble bar providing 10° of movement. Also featuring hex nut ends which allows for the application of a wrench if additional torque is required.
- LOK-ON Flex Handles - LOK-ON Flex Handles feature a hinged joint head with 6 positive stop positions, including a spring loaded ball bearing to hold sockets and accessories securely. A fully forged one-piece handle offers superior strength and durability with a knurled handle for extra grip. Flex handles are the first point of call on tight fasteners.
- LOK-ON Universal Joints - LOK-ON Universal Joints allow up-to 45° of smooth and controlled use compared to standard Universal Joint designs which can seize under large angle operation. Offering maximum access and power transfer to the fastener, LOK-ON Universal Joints include a quick release button to secure the socket during use and detach easily after use.
- LOK-ON Ratchets (1/4 & 3/8 Drive) - LOK-ON Ratchets feature a 72 teeth gear system offering 5° of sweep (1/4 and 3/8 Drive). Independently tested, LOK-ON Ratchets have exceeded both break torque and lifetime tests of world leading brands and all international standards. Designed in Australia and engineered to Kincrome's highest standards, the LOK-ON Ratchets feature a fully forged body and triple injection handle for ergonomic use.
- LOK-ON Ratchets (1/2 Drive) - LOK-ON Ratchets feature a 60 teeth gear system offering 6° of sweep (1/2 Drive). Independently tested, LOK-ON Ratchets have exceeded both break torque and lifetime tests of world leading brands and all international standards. Designed in Australia and engineered to Kincrome's highest standards, the LOK-ON Ratchets feature a fully forged body and triple injection handle for ergonomic use.
- Designed in Australia - LOK-ON Sockets Sets have been custom designed in Australia. Kincrome have endeavoured to include world leading product features within all elements of each item. Ensuring greater quality, unique design and most importantly an exceptional usability to guarantee the user is highly satisfied with their investment.
|Measurements||420 x 220 x 65mm|
|Material||Chrome Vanadium Steel (40 Cr-V2)|
|Standard||ANSI & DIN|
- 18 LOK-ON 1/2" Drive Metric Sockets:8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 21, 22, 23, 24, 26, 27, 30, 32mm
- 15 LOK-ON 1/2" Drive Imperial Sockets:3/8, 7/16,1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 15/16, 1, 1.1/16, 1.1/8, 1.3/16, 1.1/4"
- 8 Accessories 1/2" Drive:
- LOK-ON Ratchet Handle
- LOK-ON Flex Handle
- LOK-ON Extension Bar 95mm
- LOK-ON Extension Bar 155mm
- LOK-ON Extension Bar 280mm
- LOK-ON Universal Joint
- Spark Plug Socket 16 mm (5/8")
- Spark Plug Socket 21mm (13/16")