KP1005 4 blade construction fan is different to what's available in the market currently as most other fans are only 3 blade construction, furthermore, the energy efficient motors will keep the running costs to a minimum, relieving the hip pocket when the electricity bill comes in.
The construction of the fan delivers long term reliability to the user with components such as- heavy duty grills, aluminum blade, heavy duty base, adjustable height telescopic pedestal, energy efficient motor, 3 speed switch, oscillation and tilt functions.
The fan covers will prevent excessive build up of dust and debris on the blades and grills which means less air borne particles when the fan is turned on after storage and less running costs due to less effort required during operation without all that debris on the blades & grills.
- 230W Induction Motor- is quiet and efficient to run
- 750mm (30") Metal Blades- provide a high rate of air movement in your work area
- 4 Blade Construction- delivers approx. 5% more air delivery than standard 3 blade fans
- 3 Speed Switch- for variable air volume control when needed
- Tiltable, Height Adjustable and Oscillation Features- allow you to direct the air where needed
- Heavy Duty Construction- ensures longevity of your fan when used in industrial applications
- Fan Cover Included- leading to less air borne particles within your work environment after storage
- AS/NZS Approved including to "Tropical T" clause- provides safety and reliability to the user
|Adjustable Height||1250-1670mm (Blade Centre)|
|Material||Balanced Metal Blades|
|Speed Range||1300 - 1400/RPM|
|Air Displacement||280 - 300 m3/min|