The Best Just Got a Whole Lot Better!
Featuring new S3 SVCM Alloy Steel, the new design TorqueMaster Screwdriver incorporates a Hexagonal shaft for those occasions when extra torque is required.
The S3 shaft has been specifically engineered to support a wrench for added leverage. This screwdriver uses the highest quality components, including the popular TorqueMaster handle with 50% more turning power versus conventional screwdriver handles.
This unique ergonomic TorqueMaster screwdriver dovetails with the hand and its pressure areas to transmit maximum torque.
TorqueMaster Screwdrivers feature:
- Silicone Vanadium Chrome Magnesium Alloy Steel (S3)
- Magnetic tip for greater fastener control
- New S3 engineered for maximum torque
- Hex shaft increases leverage and torque
- 50% more turning power versus conventional screwdriver handle
- Satin Chrome Plated shaft
- 150% stronger than DIN standards
- Anti-slip rubber grip dovetails in your hand
- Colour coded handle for easier functional indentification
- Blade - Blue
- Phillips - Red
- Pozi - Purple
- Robinson (NZ Only)
Blade - Instrument type with parallel tip.
- TorqueMaster screwdrivers give up to 50% more turning power than conventional screwdrivers.
- TorqueMaster screwdrivers feature ergonomically designed handles made from P.V.C. & rubber compound to give anti-slip and positive grip.
- Blades manufactured from S3 SVCM Alloy Steel, with Hexagonal shaft, hardened, tempered and satin chrome plated.
- This unique ergonomic TorqueMaster screwdriver dovetails with the hand and its pressure areas to transmit maximum torque.
- Magnetic tip for greater fastener control.