To improve efficiency and reduce waste and cost, Toyota/Lexus have moved towards using a cartridge type oil filter with a re-useable canister type locking cap.
Toyota technicians and service departments have of course the Toyota/Lexus made specific tool to remove these canisters but until recently, if a general workshop or DIY person wanted to change the oil on their late model Toyota/Lexus engine, they would be forced to use an end cap style wrench that does fit, but can end up slipping off the canister. So a solution has been found and the right tool for the job is now available from Kincrome.
- Complete service kit for Toyota/Lexus oil change service
- Oil filter wrenches provide multiple contact points that engage the filter housing cap securely
allowing easy removal
- Hose assembly allows oil to be drained from the filter housing before removal
- 3/8" Drive 27mm Hex
- Kit Includes:
- Contains one each:
- K8173 Toyota/Lexus Oil Filter Wrench - 4 cylinder
- K8174 Toyota/Lexus Oil Filter Wrench - 6 & 8 cylinder
- Toyota/Lexus Oil Filter Drain Hose Assembly