Please note: There is a shipping delay of up to 21 days on this product due to stock being located in Germany.
- For cutting copper and aluminium cables
- Not suitable for steel wire and hard drawn copper conductors
- Precision ground, hardened blades
- Clean and smooth cut without crushing and deformation
- By dividing the cutting actions into initial cut (insulating sheath in the front cutting area) and final cut (conductor in the back cutting area), cables up to20 mm can be cut in one-hand operation
- Less effort required due to favourable lever ratio and optimised cutting-edge geometry
- Guard prevents operators' fingers being pinched
- Adjustable bolted joint, self-retaining screw
- High-grade special tool steel, forged, oil-hardened.
|Pliers Finish||Chrome Plated|
|Handles||With Dipped Insulation, Vde-Tested|
|Cable multiple||20 mm / 70mm²|