Please note: There is a shipping delay of up to 21 days on this product due to stock being located in Germany.
- For solder-free electrical connections
- The ingenious lever transmission reduces the handforce up to 30% compared with regular crimping pliers
- Repetitive, high crimping quality due to precision dies and integral lock (self-releasing mechanism)
- Crimping pressure has been set precisely (calibrated) in the factory, re-adjustable
- Two-hand operation for easy crimping of large conductor diameters
- Easy handling as a result of well balanced centre of gravity, angled head and ergnomically shaped handles
- Chrome vanadium electric steel in special quality, oil-hardened.
|Applications||non-insulated crimp terminals, tube and compression cable lugs in accordance with DIN 46234 and DIN 46235 and non-insulated crimp, butt and press connectors in accordance with DIN 46341 and DIN 46267|
|Handles||With Non-Slip Plastic Grips|
|AWG||20 - 7|