- This bracket is designed to fit directly onto a tripod, and offers the perfect solution for Leica DISTO users who wish to take advantage of the remote measurement functions in both the horizontal and vertical axis.
- When combined with the Leica DISTO D5 and D8 the Leica Geosystems package (TA360 and TRI 100) offers the perfect tools for measuring distances indoors and outside. The TA360 is designed to make best use of their indirect measurement functions offering a new solution to fulfil even the most complicated measuring tasks including measuring roofs for solar panels.
- You can mount your Leica DISTO directly onto the Tilt Head of any tripod however when you move the head in either a vertical or horizontal direction the movement in not pivoted around the back of the Leica DISTO but a point elsewhere on the tripod.
- The result of this is that your Leica DISTO is not measuring from one fixed position and you end up with increased errors in your results.
- The new TA360 bracket is designed to tilt and rotate around a fixed point on the rear of your Leica DISTO and greatly increases the accuracy of the measurements taken. This makes the TA360 Adaptor ideal for measuring the dimensions and angles of roofs and many other circumstances where it is difficult to gain access to measure directly.
- Comfortable metal tripod head for convenient and more accurate aiming rotating axis, tilt axis and laser axis meet in one point. This leads to minimized measuring deviation for indirect measurements.
- Fits perfectly on Leica TRI100 tripod.