Picture shown is for illustration purpose only. Size or style may vary. Please refer to description.
- Suitable for general purpose steel cutting.
- Saw Blade Helpful Tip Blade Break In - The extremely sharp tooth points and edges of new blades must be broken in before applying full feed pressure to the blade. A good analogy is that of writing with a freshly sharpened wooden pencil.
- Recommended Procedure:
- Maintain regular blade speed to suit the material to be cut
- Reduce blade feed pressure or feed rate by 50% for the first 300 to 600 square centimetres of material cut
- Gradually increase feed pressure or feed rate after break in to full pressure rate