- Macnaught's all new MAN range of narrow face steel hose reels offers a real step forward in hose reel design. Built withAustralian conditions in mind these heavy duty powder coated steel hose reels boast sealed bearings, stainless steel shafts*, solid three sector ratchets, Viton O-rings,quality hoses and corrosion resistant fixings.
- A narrow face dimension has been maintained to allow multiple reels to be fitted in tight locations such as the mine site service vehicle.Industry common footprints allow for minimum changes to cabinet design.
- Common BSP threads are used at inlet, outlet and hose fittings^ and the 3/4" x 15m reels are supplied with a 1m feeder hose for convenience. Spare parts are available to expedite repair and a simple re-tensioning device allows quarter turn refinements.
- Nominal Size: 1/2"
- Fluid Type: Oil/Water
- Swivel Working Pressure: 2,000psi
- Shaft Material: Stainless Steel
- O‰Ûªring Material: Viton
- Housing Material: Zinc coated
- Hose Working Pressure: 2,000psi
- Hose ID: 1/2"
- Hose Length: 15m
- Reel Inlet: 1/2" BSPF
- Includes 1m feeder hose*: Yes
- Hose Outlet: 1/2" BSPM