The Makita HR140DZ redefines compact convenience for Rotary Hammers.
- 2 mode operation: Rotation only or rotation & hammering
- Vibration absorbing housing
- 1.0 j* of impact energy
- * Rating in accordance with EPTA 05/2009
|Max. drilling capacities in wood||13 mm|
|Max. drilling capacities in steel||10 mm|
|Max. drilling capacities in masonry||14 mm|
|Impact energy||1.0 j|
|No Load Speed||0-850 rpm|
|Impact Rate||0-4,900 ipm|
|Overall Length||246 mm|
|Skin weight||2.2 kg|
|Weight (with battery)||2.6 kg|
|Voltage||12 V MAX|
Makita 12V Max 1.5Ah Battery BL1016-L
- New 12 V Max platform, featuring the newly developed slide Li-ion battery
- Compact eXtreme Technology
- Compact and lightweight range of tools
- Industry leading charge technology
|12 V Max||1.5 Ah|
Makita 12V Max Charger DC10WD
- Effectively cools down every battery cell, with the forced air cooling system and the heat sinks.
- Compact and lightweight design - DC10WD provides higher charging performance than DC10WA, but with a more compact and lightweight design.
- Charging status indicator - shows the charging status of a battery being charged in 2 stages: less than 80% and 80% or more.
- Multi-Contact Slide-type Terminal - Ensures stable contact with tool even under extreme vibration.
- Allows tools to be equipped with an ergonomic handle design.
|For use with||12V MAX|