Makita 12V 3/8" Impact Wrench
- 3/8" Square drive with friction ring - to install the impact socket, push it into the square drive of the tool until it locks into place. To remove the impact socket simply pull it off
- LED Job light - with pre-glow and after-glow function to illuminate workpiece
- Variable speed trigger - allows the user to have full control over the speed of rotation at their finger tips. Trigger controls variable speed between 0-2,600rpm
- Aluminium hammer case - is both durable and lightweight for prolonged tool life and reduced operator fatigue
- Same forward and reverse torque - ensuring that any bolt that is fasten by the wrench can also quickly and easily be removed
- CXT Compact eXtreme Technology - the 12V MAX platform features slide type Li-ion batteries, provides more stable contact between battery and tool and also provides the same ergonomic design as 18V LXT products
|Max. capacities standard bolt||M8-M16|
|Max. capacities high tensile bolt||M6-M12|
|No load speed||0-2,600 rpm|
|Impact rate||0-3,200 ipm|
|Max. fastening torque||140Nm|
|Drive shank||9.5 mm (3/8") Square|
|Overall length||161 mm|
|Skin weight||0.8 kg|
|Weight (with 4.0Ah battery)||1.2kg|
Makita 12V Max 1.5Ah Battery BL1016-L
- New 12 V Max platform, featuring the newly developed slide Li-ion battery
- Compact eXtreme Technology
- Compact and lightweight range of tools
- Industry leading charge technology
|12 V Max||1.5 Ah|
Makita 12V Max Charger DC10WD
- Effectively cools down every battery cell, with the forced air cooling system and the heat sinks.
- Compact and lightweight design - DC10WD provides higher charging performance than DC10WA, but with a more compact and lightweight design.
- Charging status indicator - shows the charging status of a battery being charged in 2 stages: less than 80% and 80% or more.
- Multi-Contact Slide-type Terminal - Ensures stable contact with tool even under extreme vibration.
- Allows tools to be equipped with an ergonomic handle design.
|For use with||12V MAX|