Designed to suits the needs of mechanics, manufacturing, plumbing and kitchen fitting this angled impact range is compact and lightweight ideal for access to tight spaces for fastening.
Powered by Makita's slide type 12V MAx battery platform this tool is available in as a 1/4" hex impact driver. With a large variable speed paddle switch and conveniently located forward and reverse switch this allows comfortable operation of the tool from any angle.
- LED Joblight - single LED with pre-glow and after-glow functions
- Aluminium Angle Head - light weight and durable with a compact head height of only 53 mm for access to narrow spaces
- Easy Grip Handle - small diameter handle grip ensures comfortable handling
- CxT Compact extreme Technology - ultra compact and lightweight design allows users to comfortably handle the tool for prolonged periods of time
- Push Button Type Reverse Switch - located at the base of the hand grip, the push button type switch allows the user to quickly switch between forward and reverse
- Large Variable Speed Paddle Switch - large paddle switch style lever allows the user to comfortably operate the lever from any angle
|Driving Shank||1/4" Hex|
|Max Fastening Torque||60 Nm|
|No Load Speed||0-2,000 rpm|
|Impacts per Minute||0-3,000 ipm|
|Head Height||53 mm|
|Overall Length||380 mm|
|Net Weight||1.5 kg|
You may be interested in this
MAKITA POWER TOOLS & ACCESSORIES:
Makita Power Tools & Accessories are manufactured to the highest quality standards and are thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. In addition to any statutory rights and remedies you may have, Makita warrants its products sold new in Australia via an Authorised Makita Australia Dealer against defective workmanship and faulty materials from the date of purchase by the end customer for the corresponding period set out in the Classifications below (calculated in each case from the date of purchase):
|Category||Warranty (Effective 1st July 2020)|
|ALL CORDLESS SKINS LI-ION||5YR (Registered within 30 days)* or
3YR (Registered post 30 days or Non-registered)**
|240V – PNEUMATIC – GAS – LASER||2YR|
|PETROL POWERED PRODUCTS||2YR|
|ADAPTORS – BATTERIES – CHARGERS||2YR|
|CLOTHING – ACCESSORY CONSUMABLES – SPARE PARTS***||1YR|
*Limited to purchases that are registered online at Makita.com.au/MyMakita within 30 days of invoice. This offer is extended to purchases made between 1st January 2020 and 30th June 2020, which must be registered by 31st July 2020 to qualify.
**Purchases registered post 30 days of invoice or non-registered purchases, including those prior to 1st January 2020.
***The spare parts must also have been fitted by an Authorised Service Agent.
Makita will undertake, as its option, to repair or replace, free of charge, each product or part thereof which qualifies under this Limited Warranty on the condition that:
- The complete product is returned to Makita or one of its Authorised Service Agents, in person or freight pre-paid by you, and found, on examination, to be suffering from a manufacturing defect;
- The product or relevant part has not been subjected to misuse, neglect, or been involved in an accident; and
- The repairs are not required as a result of normal wear and tear.
Makita cannot be held responsible for any repair other than those carried out by it or one of its Authorised Service Agents. In Australia "Makita" means MAKITA (AUSTRALIA) PTY LIMITED, 2 Litton Close, Pemulwuy NSW 2145, Telephone: 1300 361 690.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR AUSTRALIAN CONSUMERS:
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Makita (Australia) Pty Ltd ACN 001 117 335