Designed to suit the needs of home users, landscapers, nurseries and gardeners. The blade systems on the UH201D Mobile Hedge Trimmer and the DUM604 Mobile Grass Shear are interchangeable, where the grass shear and hedge trimmer blades can be installed into both the 12V MAX and 18V units.
The easy blade change system allows swapping blades over quickly and easily. The stain free shear blades provide an anti-abrasion surface for long lasting durable shear blades.
- Two Tools in One - universal design for grass shear and hedge trimmer use. Interchangeable blade system allows for easy conversion between the two blade sets
- Chip Receiver - with one touch installation can be installed on the hedge trimmer blade to catch off-cuts during use
- Easy Blade Change System - grass shear can easily be removed and replaced with the hedge trimmer blade by removing 2 screws
- Battery Capacity Warning - lamp blinking red, indicates battery capacity is low and when the lamp lights up, the tool has stopped due to battery capacity being empty
- Cutting Depth Adjustment - grass receiver can be adjusted to depths of 15, 20 and 25 mm, and 10 mm by removing the receiver
- Stain Free Shear Blade - glittering silver surface features a high anti abrasion coasting for linger lasting blades
|Cycles per Minute||1,250 cpm|
|Strokes per Minute||2,500 spm|
|Cutting Width||200 mm|
|Max Cutting Diameter||8 mm|
|Weight (with Battery)||1.5 kg|
You may be interested in this
MAKITA POWER TOOLS & ACCESSORIES:
Makita Power Tools & Accessories are manufactured to the highest quality standards and are thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. In addition to any statutory rights and remedies you may have, Makita warrants its products sold new in Australia via an Authorised Makita Australia Dealer against defective workmanship and faulty materials from the date of purchase by the end customer for the corresponding period set out in the Classifications below (calculated in each case from the date of purchase):
|Category||Warranty (Effective 1st July 2020)|
|ALL CORDLESS SKINS LI-ION||5YR (Registered within 30 days)* or
3YR (Registered post 30 days or Non-registered)**
|240V – PNEUMATIC – GAS – LASER||2YR|
|PETROL POWERED PRODUCTS||2YR|
|ADAPTORS – BATTERIES – CHARGERS||2YR|
|CLOTHING – ACCESSORY CONSUMABLES – SPARE PARTS***||1YR|
*Limited to purchases that are registered online at Makita.com.au/MyMakita within 30 days of invoice. This offer is extended to purchases made between 1st January 2020 and 30th June 2020, which must be registered by 31st July 2020 to qualify.
**Purchases registered post 30 days of invoice or non-registered purchases, including those prior to 1st January 2020.
***The spare parts must also have been fitted by an Authorised Service Agent.
Makita will undertake, as its option, to repair or replace, free of charge, each product or part thereof which qualifies under this Limited Warranty on the condition that:
- The complete product is returned to Makita or one of its Authorised Service Agents, in person or freight pre-paid by you, and found, on examination, to be suffering from a manufacturing defect;
- The product or relevant part has not been subjected to misuse, neglect, or been involved in an accident; and
- The repairs are not required as a result of normal wear and tear.
Makita cannot be held responsible for any repair other than those carried out by it or one of its Authorised Service Agents. In Australia "Makita" means MAKITA (AUSTRALIA) PTY LIMITED, 2 Litton Close, Pemulwuy NSW 2145, Telephone: 1300 361 690.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR AUSTRALIAN CONSUMERS:
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Makita (Australia) Pty Ltd ACN 001 117 335