Makita Keyless Angle Drill
- Compact head height - compact head height of only 84 mm from the top of the head to the bottom of the chuck as well as a compact centre length where the centre of the chuck is only 23.5 mm from the end of the drill.
- Keyless chuck - high durability keyless chuck allows quick bit changes
- LED Joblight - with pre-glow and after glow functions illuminates the workpiece for improved visibility.
- Ergonomically designed handle - handle has been designed for comfortable handling on either the front or back of the tool.
- CXT Compact eXtreme Technology - ultra compact and lightweight design allows users to comfortably handle the tool for prolonged periods of time.
- Large switch lever - conveniently located allows comfortable smooth trigger action from any position, designed for use in narrow access situations.
|Max. cutting capacities in steel||10 mm|
|Max. cutting capacities in wood||12 mm|
|No load speed||0-1,100 rpm|
|Overall length||313 mm|
|Skin weight||1.03 kg|
|Weight (with Battery)||1.4 kg|
Makita 12V Max 1.5Ah Battery BL1016-L
- New 12 V Max platform, featuring
the newly developed slide Li-ion battery
- Compact eXtreme Technology
Compact and lightweight range of tools
- Industry leading charge technology
|12 V Max||1.5 Ah|
Makita 12V Max Charger DC10WD
- Effectively cools down every battery cell, with the forced air cooling system and the heat sinks.
- Compact and lightweight design - DC10WD provides higher charging performance than DC10WA, but with a more compact and lightweight design.
- Charging status indicator - shows the charging status of a battery being charged in 2 stages: less than 80% and 80% or more.
- Multi-Contact Slide-type Terminal - Ensures stable contact with tool even under extreme vibration.
- Allows tools to be equipped with an ergonomic handle design.
|For use with||12V MAX|