Makita 12V Max Driver Drill DF333DZ
- Mechanical 2 speed gearing
- Rigid 10 mm (3/8") single sleeve keyless chuck
- 1,700 rpm no load speed motor delivers fast driving performance
- Variable speed trigger switch
- Compact design at 1.3 kg with 4.0 Ah battery
|Max. drilling capacities in steel||10 mm|
|Max. drilling capacities in wood||21 mm|
|Max. lock torque||28 Nm|
|Max. tightening torque||Hard: 30 Nm |
Soft: 14 Nm
|No Load Speed||Hi: 0 - 1,700 rpm |
Lo: 0 - 450 rpm
|Overall Length||179 mm|
Makita 12V Max 1.5Ah Battery BL1016-L
- New 12 V Max platform, featuring the newly developed slide Li-ion battery
- Compact eXtreme Technology
- Compact and lightweight range of tools
- Industry leading charge technology
|12 V Max||1.5 Ah|
Makita 12V Max Charger DC10WD
- Effectively cools down every battery cell, with the forced air cooling system and the heat sinks.
- Compact and lightweight design - DC10WD provides higher charging performance than DC10WA, but with a more compact and lightweight design.
- Charging status indicator - shows the charging status of a battery being charged in 2 stages: less than 80% and 80% or more.
- Multi-Contact Slide-type Terminal - Ensures stable contact with tool even under extreme vibration.
- Allows tools to be equipped with an ergonomic handle design.
|For use with||12V MAX|