- Digital Display Screen - high visibility screen allows you to clearly see the air pressure selected, the added backlight makes it ideal for use at any time of the day or night
- LEF Job light - bright white LED illuminates the object being inflated enabling inflation in dark places or at night
- Main Switch - eliminates the risk of accidental inflation and prevents unexpected start-up during transportation
- Trigger Switch - one finger trigger switch allows the operator to comfortably operate the tool in a safe position
- Auto-Stop Function - automatically stops inflation at the selected air pressure
- 0.83 MPa Max Air Pressure - delivers 4 L/min @ 0.7 MPa | 10 L/min @ 0.2 MPa
|Max Air Pressure||0.83 MPa (121 psi)|
|Discharge Amount||0.7 MPa @ 4 L/min|
0.2 MPa @ 10 L/min
|Duty Cycle||5 min On / 5 min Off|
|Overall Length||255 mm|
Makita 12V Max 4.0Ah Battery BL1041B-L
- New 12V Max platform, featuring
the newly developed slide Li-ion battery
- Compact eXtreme Technology
Compact and lightweight range of tools
- Industry leading charge technology
- Battery fuel gauge - The power remaining in the battery can be indicated in 4 stages simply by pushing a button.
Makita 12V Max Charger DC10WD
- Effectively cools down every battery cell, with the forced air cooling system and the heat sinks.
- Compact and lightweight design - DC10WD provides higher charging performance than DC10WA, but with a more compact and lightweight design.
- Charging status indicator - shows the charging status of a battery being charged in 2 stages: less than 80% and 80% or more.
- Multi-Contact Slide-type Terminal - Ensures stable contact with tool even under extreme vibration.
- Allows tools to be equipped with an ergonomic handle design.
|For use with||12V MAX|
You may be interested in this
MAKITA POWER TOOLS & ACCESSORIES:
Makita Power Tools & Accessories are manufactured to the highest quality standards and are thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. In addition to any statutory rights and remedies you may have, Makita warrants its products sold new in Australia via an Authorised Makita Australia Dealer against defective workmanship and faulty materials from the date of purchase by the end customer for the corresponding period set out in the Classifications below (calculated in each case from the date of purchase):
|Category||Warranty (Effective 1st July 2020)|
|ALL CORDLESS SKINS LI-ION||5YR (Registered within 30 days)* or
3YR (Registered post 30 days or Non-registered)**
|240V – PNEUMATIC – GAS – LASER||2YR|
|PETROL POWERED PRODUCTS||2YR|
|ADAPTORS – BATTERIES – CHARGERS||2YR|
|CLOTHING – ACCESSORY CONSUMABLES – SPARE PARTS***||1YR|
*Limited to purchases that are registered online at Makita.com.au/MyMakita within 30 days of invoice. This offer is extended to purchases made between 1st January 2020 and 30th June 2020, which must be registered by 31st July 2020 to qualify.
**Purchases registered post 30 days of invoice or non-registered purchases, including those prior to 1st January 2020.
***The spare parts must also have been fitted by an Authorised Service Agent.
Makita will undertake, as its option, to repair or replace, free of charge, each product or part thereof which qualifies under this Limited Warranty on the condition that:
- The complete product is returned to Makita or one of its Authorised Service Agents, in person or freight pre-paid by you, and found, on examination, to be suffering from a manufacturing defect;
- The product or relevant part has not been subjected to misuse, neglect, or been involved in an accident; and
- The repairs are not required as a result of normal wear and tear.
Makita cannot be held responsible for any repair other than those carried out by it or one of its Authorised Service Agents. In Australia "Makita" means MAKITA (AUSTRALIA) PTY LIMITED, 2 Litton Close, Pemulwuy NSW 2145, Telephone: 1300 361 690.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR AUSTRALIAN CONSUMERS:
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Makita (Australia) Pty Ltd ACN 001 117 335