- Digital Display Screen - high visibility screen allows you to clearly see the air pressure selected, the added backlight makes it ideal for use at any time of the day or night
- LEF Job light - bright white LED illuminates the object being inflated enabling inflation in dark places or at night
- Main Switch - eliminates the risk of accidental inflation and prevents unexpected start-up during transportation
- Trigger Switch - one finger trigger switch allows the operator to comfortably operate the tool in a safe position
- Auto-Stop Function - automatically stops inflation at the selected air pressure
- 0.83 MPa Max Air Pressure - delivers 4 L/min @ 0.7 MPa | 10 L/min @ 0.2 MPa
|Max Air Pressure||0.83 MPa (121 psi)|
|Discharge Amount||0.7 MPa @ 4 L/min|
0.2 MPa @ 10 L/min
|Duty Cycle||5 min On / 5 min Off|
|Overall Length||255 mm|
Makita 12V Max 4.0Ah Battery BL1041B-L
- New 12V Max platform, featuring
the newly developed slide Li-ion battery
- Compact eXtreme Technology
Compact and lightweight range of tools
- Industry leading charge technology
- Battery fuel gauge - The power remaining in the battery can be indicated in 4 stages simply by pushing a button.
Makita 12V Max Charger DC10WD
- Effectively cools down every battery cell, with the forced air cooling system and the heat sinks.
- Compact and lightweight design - DC10WD provides higher charging performance than DC10WA, but with a more compact and lightweight design.
- Charging status indicator - shows the charging status of a battery being charged in 2 stages: less than 80% and 80% or more.
- Multi-Contact Slide-type Terminal - Ensures stable contact with tool even under extreme vibration.
- Allows tools to be equipped with an ergonomic handle design.
|For use with||12V MAX|