- 12 AMP motor with variable speed control dial (2,000 - 5,200 RPM) for optimum performance in a variety of materials
- Large cutting capacity (2-3/16" at 90° and 1-9/16" at 45°)
- Bevel capability (-1 to 48°) with positive stops at 22.5° and 45°
- Close to the wall cutting (11/16") for expanded cutting applications
- Ideal for cutting large wood panels and other wood materials in confined areas
- 1-1/2" OD dust port directs material away from the operator and connects to a vacuum system
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load for smooth cutting
- Built-in current limiter helps prevent motor burnout
- Soft start feature for smooth start-ups
- Easy-to-set depth adjustment with large scale
- Smooth and convenient plunge release lever for operator comfort
- Magnesium components deliver a well balanced and lightweight saw at only 9.7 lbs.
- Dual front and rear bevel supports provide additional rigidity for precise and accurate bevel cuts
- Precise bevel cutting as the position of the blade enters the material on the same cutting line whether cutting straight or bevel
- Locking lever holds the blade in position so that the wrench can be inserted through the hole in the blade case for easier blade installation
- Blade wrench attaches to the saw for fast and convenient blade changes
- Built-in depth stop allows a preliminary cut of 1/16" to be performed before the entire material is cut through for clean and splinter-free cutting
- Rubberized handles for added comfort
- Large 1-7/16" rear dust port directs material away from the operator and easily connects to a vacuum system
- Includes a premium 48 tooth carbide tipped blade
- Optional guide rail system interacts with the saw base to provide smooth, perfect, dead-on straight or bevel cutting (available as SP6000K1)
- Saw base is attachable to other guide rail systems in the market
|Arbor (mm)||20 mm|
|Max. Cutting Capacity (at 90°)||2-3/16"|
|Max. Cutting Capacity (at 45°)||1-9/16"|
|No Load Speed (variable speed)||2,000 - 5,200 RPM|
|Net Weight||9.7 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||16.2 lbs|
You may be interested in this
MAKITA POWER TOOLS & ACCESSORIES:
Makita Power Tools & Accessories are manufactured to the highest quality standards and are thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. In addition to any statutory rights and remedies you may have, Makita warrants its products sold new in Australia via an Authorised Makita Australia Dealer against defective workmanship and faulty materials from the date of purchase by the end customer for the corresponding period set out in the Classifications below (calculated in each case from the date of purchase):
|Category||Warranty (Effective 1st July 2020)|
|ALL CORDLESS SKINS LI-ION||5YR (Registered within 30 days)* or
3YR (Registered post 30 days or Non-registered)**
|240V – PNEUMATIC – GAS – LASER||2YR|
|PETROL POWERED PRODUCTS||2YR|
|ADAPTORS – BATTERIES – CHARGERS||2YR|
|CLOTHING – ACCESSORY CONSUMABLES – SPARE PARTS***||1YR|
*Limited to purchases that are registered online at Makita.com.au/MyMakita within 30 days of invoice. This offer is extended to purchases made between 1st January 2020 and 30th June 2020, which must be registered by 31st July 2020 to qualify.
**Purchases registered post 30 days of invoice or non-registered purchases, including those prior to 1st January 2020.
***The spare parts must also have been fitted by an Authorised Service Agent.
Makita will undertake, as its option, to repair or replace, free of charge, each product or part thereof which qualifies under this Limited Warranty on the condition that:
- The complete product is returned to Makita or one of its Authorised Service Agents, in person or freight pre-paid by you, and found, on examination, to be suffering from a manufacturing defect;
- The product or relevant part has not been subjected to misuse, neglect, or been involved in an accident; and
- The repairs are not required as a result of normal wear and tear.
Makita cannot be held responsible for any repair other than those carried out by it or one of its Authorised Service Agents. In Australia "Makita" means MAKITA (AUSTRALIA) PTY LIMITED, 2 Litton Close, Pemulwuy NSW 2145, Telephone: 1300 361 690.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR AUSTRALIAN CONSUMERS:
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Makita (Australia) Pty Ltd ACN 001 117 335