- 12 LED's for wide and bright illumination
- Rotatable and foldable light head, rotates left and right and has 7 positive stops at 0, 30, 60, 90, 120, 150, and 180 degrees
- Can be used as a compact stationary lamp with the light head swivelled and folded fully
- 2 stage push button switch. Enables user to select full brightness (12 LED's) or half brightness (6 LED's)
- Convenient metal hook can be retracted and stored behind the light head
- Powered by both 14.4V and 18V Lithium-Ion batteries
|Voltage||14.4v & 18v|
|Head Pivoting Positions||7|
|Continuous use (hours)|| 9 with BL1830 Battery|
4 with BL1815 Battery
7 with BL1430 Battery
3 with BL1415 Battery
|Dimensions (L x W x H)|| 363x79x115mm with BL1815|
380x79x115mm with BL1830
363x79x99mm with BL1415
380x79x99mm with BL1430
|Net weight|| 0.70kg with BL1815|
0.93kg with BL1830
0.64kg with BL1415
0.82kg with BL1430
Use daily under vehicles in workshop pit. pivot and swivel functions work a treat. Still working to this day after a Kenworth ran over it.
Great product !
I bought one of these for work. It'll easily flood a dark room with light. It's so good as a flood light that it's come out of the tool box and into the camping kit. No more 12V leads. Just batteries, and it lasts ages on a single battery!
Bought this for fun as my drill came with 3 batteries and really only need 2 at most. Ended up using the flashlight more than the drill now, can stand it or hang it anywhere and the light is really even and strong. Would be better if it had a low battery warning (it just turns off when flat) but that's why I have multiple batteries I guess :)