Bonus - Makita 18V Inflator DMP180Z
Makita 18V 180mm (7") Jobsite Fan DCF102Z
- Low noise - fan blades and fan cover have been designed to make less wind noise during operation
- Off-timer switch - three off-timer settings: 1 / 2 / 4 hours
- Automatic Oscillation - fan can oscillate automatically 45° left/right
- 18V or AC Powered - for added convenience you can power with either 18V LXT batteries or AC power plug
- 3 Speed Modes - High / Med / Low fan speeds, selectable on the LED touch panel. The fan remembers last mode running before being switched off
- Adjustable hook - on the back of the fan pivots up and down allowing the user to hang the tool in a variety of positions
- Dual power source - powered by either optional 18V Batteries or optional AC power adaptor
|Max. wind velocity||High: 180 m/min|
Med: 150 m/min
Low: 120 m/min
|Max. air volume||High: 4.6m³/min|
Med: 3.8 m³/min
Low: 3.0 m³/min
|Continuous runtime 4.0 Ah battery||High: 275 mins|
Med: 380 mins
Low: 630 min
Makita 5.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1850B-L
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 66% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 45 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH||11 x 8 x 6.5 cm|
Makita 18V 1 Hour Charger DC18SD
- Digital power display indicates charging level
- More cost effective option
- Optimum charging system to maximise cycle life and work volume
|Cell Capacity||1.5-3.0 Ah|
|Charge Time|| 30 mins (Compact)|
60 mins (3.0 Ah)
|Net Weight||700 g|
|Overall Length||151 mm|