Bonus Via Redemption until 31 January 2021 - Makita 18V Inflator DMP180Z
For redemption go to https://www.makita.com.au/promotions
Makita 18V Brushless 3/4" Impact Wrench DTW1001Z
- Designed to suit the needs of structural steel tradesmen, heavy mechanics, riggers as well as anyone that needs to fasten material between 400 and 1,050 Nm
- Develop a mobile brushless impact wrench that has 1,050 Nm. of fastening torque, that is also extremely compact and lightweight
- Rubber bumper -designed to protect the work piece from damage and insulate the heat from the motor
- LED job light -twin LED job light with pre glow and afterglow functions
- 3 stage impact selection -3 stage impact power can be selected depending on the material of the workpiece or bolt type.
- Variable speed control -as well as having 3 stage impact selection user also has control over the speed on the trigger
- BL Brushless Motor -provides more power and longer run times then normal brushed designs
- Electric brake -driving shank quickly brakes upon release of the trigger, enabling the user to have more control over the tool
- Rubber joint construction -suppresses the transmission of vibration to battery terminals. Minimising battery failures such as terminal breakage or poor contact
- Sky hook -large hook 45mm wide for hanging on guard rails or scaffolding
|Impacts per minute: ipm||High 2,200|
|No load speed: rpm||High 1,800|
|Tightening torque: Nm.||High 1,050|
|Nut busting torque: Nm.||1,700|
Makita 18V Brushless 1/2" Impact Wrench DTW300Z
- Twin LED Job light with pre glow and after glow function to illuminate workpiece.
- Variable speed control via trigger - impact selection speed can be controlled via the trigger providing the user with optimum control.
- Electronic 4 stage impact selection - Max/Hard/Medium/Soft impact power can be selected to suit the application, simply by pushing a button.
- Forward & Reverse Automatic Stop, with 6 modes for customized applications for greater control and convenience.
- Trigger Switch with quick trigger mode engages immediate full speed.
- Ergonomic Handle designed to maximise thrust to the bit as well as increasing control.
- eXtreme Protection Technology enhanced protection from dust and moisture, enabling safe use in outdoor applications and harsh environments.
|Max. capacities standard bolt||M10 - M20|
|Max. capacities high tensile bolt||M10 - M16|
|No load speed||Max: 0-3,200 rpm|
High: 0-2,600 rpm
Med: 0-1,800 rpm
Soft: 0-1,000 rpm
|Impact rate||Max: 0-4,000 ipm|
High: 0-3,400 ipm
Med: 0-2,600 ipm
Soft: 1,800 ipm
|Max. fastening torque||Max: 330 Nm|
Hard: 180 Nm
Medium: 130 Nm
Soft: 70 Nm
|Nut busting torque||580 Nm|
|Drive shank||12.7 mm (1/2") Square|
|Overall length||144 mm|
Makita 18V 6.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1860B-L
- Introducing a NEW 6.0Ah battery with fuel indicator for increased endurance
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 100% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 60 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH (cm)||11 x 8 x 6.5|
Makita DC18RC Active 3 Li-Ion Charger
- Fast charging - charges Li-Ion 3.0Ah battery in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
- Digital power display identifies the condition of the battery and charging condition
|Cell Capacity||1.5-5.0 Ah|
|Charge Time||15 mins (1.5 Ah) 22 mins (3.0 Ah) 36 mins (4.0 Ah) 45 mins (5.0 Ah)|
|Net Weight||820 g|
|Overall Length||185 mm|