Makita 18V Brushless 6.4mm Riveter DRV250Z
- Adjustable rivet diameters - the DRV250 is capable of pulling rivets up to 6.4 mm (1/4") including 6.0 mm (1/4"), 4.8 mm (3/16"), 4.0 mm (5/32"), 3.2 mm (1/8") and 2.4 mm (3/32")
- Rivet holding mechanism - mechanism in the nose piece holds the rivet in place even when working on flat surfaces, preventing the rivet from falling out. Increasing safety and convenience
- LED light - after engaging the switch trigger the LED joblight will illuminate and remain on for approximately 10 seconds after the switch is released
- Short center height - the height between the top of the tool housing and the centre of the nose cone is only 26 mm allows the user to position the head comfortably in tight and narrow places
- Transparent mandrel box - after installing the rivet, eject the broken off mandrel into the transparent mandrel box by tilting the tool backwards. The box catches each mandrel and the user can see once the container is full and needs to be emptied
|Rivet diameter range||6.4 mm (1/4")|
2.4 mm (3/32")
|Pulling Force||20 kN|
|Sound Pressure Level||74 dB|
|Overall length||323 mm|
Makita 18V Brushless Hammer Driver Drill DHP484Z
- Brushless motor
- Mechanical 2 speed gearing
- Single sleeve keyless chuck
- Twin LED job light
- Variable speed control by trigger
- XPT - eXtreme Protection Technology, enhances protection against dust and dripping water
|Impacts Per Minute - Hi||0-30,000 ipm|
|Impacts Per Minute - Lo||0-7,500 ipm|
|Max Fastening Torque||54 Nm|
|Net Weight||1.8kg w/BL1860B|
|No Load Speed - Hi||0-2,000 rpm|
|No Load Speed - Lo||0-500 rpm|
|Overall Length||182 mm|
|Capacity - Concrete||13 mm|
|Capacity - Steel||13 mm|
|Capacity - Wood||38 mm|
Makita 5.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1850B-L
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 66% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 45 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH||11 x 8 x 6.5 cm|
Makita Active 7.2-18V Li-Ion Rapid Charger DC18RC 195589-2
- Fast charging - charges Li-Ion 3.0Ah battery in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
- Digital power display identifies the condition of the battery and charging condition
|Cell Capacity||1.5-5.0 Ah|
|Charge Time||15 mins (1.5 Ah) 22 mins (3.0 Ah) 36 mins (4.0 Ah) 45 mins (5.0 Ah)|
|Net Weight||820 g|
|Overall Length||185 mm|
You may be interested in this
MAKITA POWER TOOLS & ACCESSORIES:
Makita Power Tools & Accessories are manufactured to the highest quality standards and are thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. In addition to any statutory rights and remedies you may have, Makita warrants its products sold new in Australia via an Authorised Makita Australia Dealer against defective workmanship and faulty materials from the date of purchase by the end customer for the corresponding period set out in the Classifications below (calculated in each case from the date of purchase):
|Category||Warranty (Effective 1st July 2020)|
|ALL CORDLESS SKINS LI-ION||5YR (Registered within 30 days)* or
3YR (Registered post 30 days or Non-registered)**
|240V – PNEUMATIC – GAS – LASER||2YR|
|PETROL POWERED PRODUCTS||2YR|
|ADAPTORS – BATTERIES – CHARGERS||2YR|
|CLOTHING – ACCESSORY CONSUMABLES – SPARE PARTS***||1YR|
*Limited to purchases that are registered online at Makita.com.au/MyMakita within 30 days of invoice. This offer is extended to purchases made between 1st January 2020 and 30th June 2020, which must be registered by 31st July 2020 to qualify.
**Purchases registered post 30 days of invoice or non-registered purchases, including those prior to 1st January 2020.
***The spare parts must also have been fitted by an Authorised Service Agent.
Makita will undertake, as its option, to repair or replace, free of charge, each product or part thereof which qualifies under this Limited Warranty on the condition that:
- The complete product is returned to Makita or one of its Authorised Service Agents, in person or freight pre-paid by you, and found, on examination, to be suffering from a manufacturing defect;
- The product or relevant part has not been subjected to misuse, neglect, or been involved in an accident; and
- The repairs are not required as a result of normal wear and tear.
Makita cannot be held responsible for any repair other than those carried out by it or one of its Authorised Service Agents. In Australia "Makita" means MAKITA (AUSTRALIA) PTY LIMITED, 2 Litton Close, Pemulwuy NSW 2145, Telephone: 1300 361 690.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR AUSTRALIAN CONSUMERS:
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Makita (Australia) Pty Ltd ACN 001 117 335