Makita 18v Mobile Impact Driver DTD152Z
- extreme Protection Technology (xPT) offers maximum protection against dust, debris and liquids for optimal performance in extreme conditions
- NEW Battery Protection System provides Over-Discharge, Temperature and Circuit Protection for enhanced performance, battery cycle life and overall battery life
- Increased max. torque of 1,460 in. lbs.
- One-touch bit holder enables quick and easy bit installation
- Twin LED lights with pre-glow and after-glow functions
- Glow in the dark rubber bumper
- Improved ergonomic soft rubber grip design for vibration absorption and comfortable operation features re-contoured rear grip portion and ribbed grip for improved hold
|Battery Capacities||18V Li-Ion|
|Hex Shank||1/4 Hex|
|No Load Speed||0 - 2,900 RPM|
|Impacts Per Minute||0 - 3,500 IPM|
|Maximum Fastening Torque||1,460 in. lbs (165 Nm)|
|Vibration Level||10.5 m/s²|
|Noise Level||93 dB(A)|
|Overall Length||5-3/8" (137 mm)|
|Net Weight||2.0 lbs (0.9 kg)|
Makita 18v Auto Feed Screw Gun DFR450ZX
- Makita built 4-pole motor design with dual steel ball bearings provides maximum torque
- Increased rotational speed - 4,000 rpm ensuring smooth screw driving
- Tool-less stopper base adjustment
- New silent clutch - features high durability with direct drive transmission in reverse rotation
- Reversing switch - carriage can be removed/installed without tool for bit replacement
- Rigid aluminium casing
|Capacity (Collated Drywall Screw)||4 mm x 25-40 mm|
|Max Output||235 W|
|No Load Speed||4,000 rpm|
|Overall Length||424 mm|
Makita 5.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1850B-L
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 66% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 45 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH (cm)||11 x 8 x 6.5|
Makita DC18RE Li-Ion Dual Voltage Rapid Charger 198453-6
- Designed to be compatible with both the 12V MAX CXT and 18V LXT battery platforms
- Making it ideal for users who want to enjoy the benefits of both platforms
- Forced air system - the built in fan cools the battery during the charging process to facilitate faster charging and longer battery life
- Rapid charge - selects the optimum voltage, current and temperature for reduced charge time
- Compact design - designed around the single port charger an additional charging port has been added with the overall length only 12 mm longer
- Dual voltage compatible - sequentially charges 18V LXT and 12V MAX CXT batteries based on the first battery placed in the charger
- Optimum charging system - maximises charge time and battery life, monitoring current, voltage and temperature for faster and more efficient charging
- Digital charging display - shows you the status of your battery or if the battery is faulty
|Voltage||18V and 12V MAX|
|Charging ports||2 (sequential charging)|
|Overall length||164 mm|
|Net weight||1.2 kg|
Makita Connector Plastic Carry Case Type-4 821552-6
Connector Carry Case System
Interlocking tool storage solution. Type 4 of 4 types.
|Dimensions (L x H x W)||295 x 315 x 395 mm|