Bonus Via Redemption until 30 June 2021 - Makita 12V/18V Portable Bluetooth Speaker DMR203
For redemption go to https://www.makita.com.au/promotions
- Cooling & Heating system - cooling system with a cooling compressor allows for efficient cooling of the inside temperate down to 18°C. There are 5 preset cooling temperatures of between 18°C and 10°C. Heating system allows for warming the internal temperate to 60 C.
- Compatible with 3 power sources - 18V LXT, 12V automotive socket and 240V AC power. There are two 18V battery terminals for increased runtime however cooler and warmer will operate on a single 18V LXT battery
- Water resistance - enclosed battery compartment protects the batteries from damage with the durable design providing a water resistant rating of IPX4
- 20 Litre capacity storage with the ability to hold approximately 30x cans or 15x 600 ml bottles of water.
- Carry handle & transport wheels for convenient transport on large wheel casters there is a transport handle as well as side grips for easy lifting and shoulder strap for a variety of comfortable transport options
- Bottle opener conveniently located for opening bottles.
- USB charging port located inside the enclosed battery compartment there is a charging port available for charging mobile devices.
- LED Display provides a clear display of the inside temperature, set temperature and battery fuel gauge
|Voltage||18V LXT, 12V Automotive & AC|
|Cooling Capacity||-18°C to 10°C|
|Storage Capacity||20 L|
|Runtime (2x 6.0 Ah)||5 hours at 18°C|
17 hours at 5°C
4 hours at 60°C
You may be interested in this
MAKITA POWER TOOLS & ACCESSORIES:
Makita Power Tools & Accessories are manufactured to the highest quality standards and are thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. In addition to any statutory rights and remedies you may have, Makita warrants its products sold new in Australia via an Authorised Makita Australia Dealer against defective workmanship and faulty materials from the date of purchase by the end customer for the corresponding period set out in the Classifications below (calculated in each case from the date of purchase):
|Category||Warranty (Effective 1st July 2020)|
|ALL CORDLESS SKINS LI-ION||5YR (Registered within 30 days)* or
3YR (Registered post 30 days or Non-registered)**
|240V – PNEUMATIC – GAS – LASER||2YR|
|PETROL POWERED PRODUCTS||2YR|
|ADAPTORS – BATTERIES – CHARGERS||2YR|
|CLOTHING – ACCESSORY CONSUMABLES – SPARE PARTS***||1YR|
*Limited to purchases that are registered online at Makita.com.au/MyMakita within 30 days of invoice. This offer is extended to purchases made between 1st January 2020 and 30th June 2020, which must be registered by 31st July 2020 to qualify.
**Purchases registered post 30 days of invoice or non-registered purchases, including those prior to 1st January 2020.
***The spare parts must also have been fitted by an Authorised Service Agent.
Makita will undertake, as its option, to repair or replace, free of charge, each product or part thereof which qualifies under this Limited Warranty on the condition that:
- The complete product is returned to Makita or one of its Authorised Service Agents, in person or freight pre-paid by you, and found, on examination, to be suffering from a manufacturing defect;
- The product or relevant part has not been subjected to misuse, neglect, or been involved in an accident; and
- The repairs are not required as a result of normal wear and tear.
Makita cannot be held responsible for any repair other than those carried out by it or one of its Authorised Service Agents. In Australia "Makita" means MAKITA (AUSTRALIA) PTY LIMITED, 2 Litton Close, Pemulwuy NSW 2145, Telephone: 1300 361 690.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR AUSTRALIAN CONSUMERS:
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Makita (Australia) Pty Ltd ACN 001 117 335