- Power features a 240m/min maximum air speed with 3 wind speed settings High / Medium / Low
- Quiet Operation fan noise has been significantly reduced due to the re design of the fan blades and cover. Now only 52dB which would be equal to that of a running refrigerator
- Off timer switch push button switch allows the user to select timer settings of either one, two or four hours after which the fan will turn off
- 3 speed settings high, medium and low wind speed settings are available for additional control depending on the drying or cooling application. The settings are visible via the LED indicator and will resume operation at the speed set in last operation
- Adjustable fan angle adjustable fan angle allows for greater versatility and increased airflow dispersion mode in varying working environments
- Adjustable oscillation Automatic oscillating fan increases airflow dispersion for increased air movement in varying working environments
- Powered by 18V LXT Batteries or AC Power compatible with 18V LXT batteries users will receive up to 13.5 hours of runtime with a 6.0Ah battery in high, or powered by 240V AC power
|Voltage||18 V / AC|
|Fan diameter||330 mm (13")|
|Max. wind velocity||240 m/min|
|Max. air volume||21 m³/min|
You may be interested in this
MAKITA POWER TOOLS & ACCESSORIES:
Makita Power Tools & Accessories are manufactured to the highest quality standards and are thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. In addition to any statutory rights and remedies you may have, Makita warrants its products sold new in Australia via an Authorised Makita Australia Dealer against defective workmanship and faulty materials from the date of purchase by the end customer for the corresponding period set out in the Classifications below (calculated in each case from the date of purchase):
|Category||Warranty (Effective 1st July 2020)|
|ALL CORDLESS SKINS LI-ION||5YR (Registered within 30 days)* or
3YR (Registered post 30 days or Non-registered)**
|240V – PNEUMATIC – GAS – LASER||2YR|
|PETROL POWERED PRODUCTS||2YR|
|ADAPTORS – BATTERIES – CHARGERS||2YR|
|CLOTHING – ACCESSORY CONSUMABLES – SPARE PARTS***||1YR|
*Limited to purchases that are registered online at Makita.com.au/MyMakita within 30 days of invoice. This offer is extended to purchases made between 1st January 2020 and 30th June 2020, which must be registered by 31st July 2020 to qualify.
**Purchases registered post 30 days of invoice or non-registered purchases, including those prior to 1st January 2020.
***The spare parts must also have been fitted by an Authorised Service Agent.
Makita will undertake, as its option, to repair or replace, free of charge, each product or part thereof which qualifies under this Limited Warranty on the condition that:
- The complete product is returned to Makita or one of its Authorised Service Agents, in person or freight pre-paid by you, and found, on examination, to be suffering from a manufacturing defect;
- The product or relevant part has not been subjected to misuse, neglect, or been involved in an accident; and
- The repairs are not required as a result of normal wear and tear.
Makita cannot be held responsible for any repair other than those carried out by it or one of its Authorised Service Agents. In Australia "Makita" means MAKITA (AUSTRALIA) PTY LIMITED, 2 Litton Close, Pemulwuy NSW 2145, Telephone: 1300 361 690.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR AUSTRALIAN CONSUMERS:
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Makita (Australia) Pty Ltd ACN 001 117 335