Makita 18V Brushless Hammer Driver Drill DHP485Z
- Brushless motor improves runtime and performance
- 21 stage torque setting so you can adjust for the task at hand
- 13 mm keyless chuck for easy but installation / removal by one hand
- Twin LED job light for improved visibility in low light environments
- Variable speed trigger for maximum control at your finger tip
- 3 Settings - hammer setting for drilling in masonry or brick, screw setting and drill setting
- Mechanical 2 speed gearing allows you to choose between maximum rpm or higher torque
- Ergonomic design with slim rubber grip and lighter more compact chassis to reduce fatigue and improve control
- Belt clip to easily hang your tool
- XPT - eXtreme Protection Technology protects your tools against dust and moisture to ensure reliable service even when in tough jobsite conditions
|Chuck Size||1.5 - 13 mm|
|Capacity - Steel||13 mm|
|Capacity - Wood||38 mm|
|Capacity - Masonry||13 mm|
|Impacts per minute - High||0 - 28,500 ipm|
|Impacts per minute - Low||0 - 7,500 ipm|
|No Load Speed - High||0 - 1,900 rpm|
|No Load Speed - Low||0 - 500 rpm|
|Max Lock Torque||50 Nm|
|Dimensions||182 x 79 x 255 mm|
Makita 18V Mobile Brushless Impact Driver DTD153Z
- High performance brushless motor
- One touch bit installation
- Aluminium hammer case
- Twin LED joblight
- Variable speed control via trigger
- Ergonomically designed handle with soft grip
|Impacts Per Minute||0-3,600ipm|
|Max Fastening Torque||170N.m|
|Net Weight||1.5kg (BL1850B)|
|No Load Speed||0-3,400rpm|
|Capacity - Coarse Thread||22-125 mm|
|Capacity - High Tensile Bolt||M5-M14|
|Capacity - Machine Screws||M4-M8|
|Capacity - Standard Bolt||M5-M16|
Makita 18v 125mm Li-ion Brushless Angle Grinder DGA504Z
- Easy to hold grip design with rubber for anti-skid
- Worlds deepest concrete cutting mobile angle grinder at a depth of 20 mm
- Excellent performance - as powerful as AC model
- Gear housing can be rotated to suit most cutting and grinding applications
- Automatic speed control changes the cutting speed according to load condition for an optimum operation
- Removable dust cover
- Anti-restart function prevents accidental start-up for safety even if the machine is plugged to power source with the lock-on switch on
- Extreme protection technology for use in outdoor applications or harsh environments, protection from dust and dripping water is enhanced
|Wheel diameter||125 mm|
|No load speed||8,500 rpm|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||362 x 140 x 145 mm|
Makita 4.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1840B-L
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 33% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 36 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH||11 x 8 x 6.5 cm|
Makita 18V 1 Hour Charger DC18SD
- Digital power display indicates charging level
- More cost effective option
- Optimum charging system to maximise cycle life and work volume
|Cell Capacity||1.5-3.0 Ah|
|Charge Time|| 30 mins (Compact)|
60 mins (3.0 Ah)
|Net Weight||700 g|
|Overall Length||151 mm|
You may be interested in this
MAKITA POWER TOOLS & ACCESSORIES:
Makita Power Tools & Accessories are manufactured to the highest quality standards and are thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. In addition to any statutory rights and remedies you may have, Makita warrants its products sold new in Australia via an Authorised Makita Australia Dealer against defective workmanship and faulty materials from the date of purchase by the end customer for the corresponding period set out in the Classifications below (calculated in each case from the date of purchase):
|Category||Warranty (Effective 1st July 2020)|
|ALL CORDLESS SKINS LI-ION||5YR (Registered within 30 days)* or
3YR (Registered post 30 days or Non-registered)**
|240V – PNEUMATIC – GAS – LASER||2YR|
|PETROL POWERED PRODUCTS||2YR|
|ADAPTORS – BATTERIES – CHARGERS||2YR|
|CLOTHING – ACCESSORY CONSUMABLES – SPARE PARTS***||1YR|
*Limited to purchases that are registered online at Makita.com.au/MyMakita within 30 days of invoice. This offer is extended to purchases made between 1st January 2020 and 30th June 2020, which must be registered by 31st July 2020 to qualify.
**Purchases registered post 30 days of invoice or non-registered purchases, including those prior to 1st January 2020.
***The spare parts must also have been fitted by an Authorised Service Agent.
Makita will undertake, as its option, to repair or replace, free of charge, each product or part thereof which qualifies under this Limited Warranty on the condition that:
- The complete product is returned to Makita or one of its Authorised Service Agents, in person or freight pre-paid by you, and found, on examination, to be suffering from a manufacturing defect;
- The product or relevant part has not been subjected to misuse, neglect, or been involved in an accident; and
- The repairs are not required as a result of normal wear and tear.
Makita cannot be held responsible for any repair other than those carried out by it or one of its Authorised Service Agents. In Australia "Makita" means MAKITA (AUSTRALIA) PTY LIMITED, 2 Litton Close, Pemulwuy NSW 2145, Telephone: 1300 361 690.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR AUSTRALIAN CONSUMERS:
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Makita (Australia) Pty Ltd ACN 001 117 335