Bonus until 30 June 2020 - Makita 18V 125mm Random Orbital Sander DBO180Z
Makita 18V 82mm Planer (AWS Compatible) DKP181Z
This tool is AWS Compatible. It is not supplied with the Wireless unit (WUT01)
Makita's Auto-start Wireless System (AWS) has modernised on-demand dust extraction to meet the needs of cordless power tool users. AWS allows you to work with maximum efficiency, without the hazard of dust & leads. Featuring our legendary cordless technology, the AWS range has the power, speed & runtime to keep you ahead of the game.
Attach your DVC864 Dust extraction vacuum to your AWS tool and activate your dust extraction vacuum with your tool's power button.
- 3 mm cutting depth - high powered brushless motor allows up to a maximum 3 mm cutting depth.
- 25 mm shiplapping cuts - housing design has been re-engineered to allow for up to a 25 mm cutting depth.
- 3 chamfering grooves - easy chamfering by aligning the groove with the edge of the workpiece. 3 different size grooves allow for different groove dimensions.
- Electric blade brake blade rapidly stops after the trigger has been released. Preventing user injury or damage to the workpiece.
- Automatic torque Driver Technology (ADT) - automatically changes the cutting speed according to the load conditions for optimum operation.
- Auto start Wireless System (AWS) - with optional wireless unit, wireless connection can be made between the tool and an AWS supported vacuum for wirelessly enabling the vacuum to operate when the tools trigger is engaged.
- Left & right chip ejection - easily divert the wood chips either left or right by adjusting the ejection cover plate to the preferred side.
- Foot on base plate protects the workpiece from scratches and damage by raising the base off the work material when not in operation.
|Planning width||82 mm|
|Max. planning depth||3 mm|
|Shiplapping / rebate||25 mm|
|No load speed||12,000 rpm|
Makita 18V Brushless Laminate Trimmer DRT50Z
- On/off switch with safety lock and variable speed - Prevents accidental start up of the tool during use or transport, protecting the user and the work piece
- Shaft lock - easy installation and removal of trimmer bit with single wrench by pressing the shaft lock
- Soft start - minimises start up shock and makes the tool start smoothly for optimum control
- BL Brushless Motor - Provides more power to the motor whilst increasing runtime and durability
- Variable speed control dial - The rotation speed of the tool can be changed from 10,000 - 30,000 rpm by turning the speed dial
- Aluminium base with accurate rack and pinion depth adjustment
- LED job light for improved visibility
- Constant speed control - Provides constant rotation speed regardless of load conditions
- Variety of optional accessories are available, sold separately.
|Collet capacity||6.35 mm (1/4")|
|Net Weight||2.1 kg (w/ 6.0 Ah battery)|
|No Load Speed||10,000-30,000 rpm|
|Overall Length||226 mm|
Makita 18V Wet Dry Dust Extraction Vacuum DVC750LZX1
- 2 Stage Suction Control - optimises power and endurance providing either 55W or 20W of suction power
- HEPA Filter - provides high filtration rate of 99.97%
- Brushless Motor - efficient Brushless motor provides a runtime of up to 70 minutes
- Flexible 2.5 m Hose - collapses down incorporating on-board storage for added convenience
- Washable Filter - ideal for use in wet or dry applications
- Battery Fuel Gauge - able to check life of the battery without opening the hatch or removing the battery
- Standard Accessories - wide nozzle and sash nozzle for detailed cleaning are stored conveniently on board
|Max Sealed Suction||6.7 kPa|
|Max Air Flow||1.8 m³/min|
|Tank Capacity||7.5 L|
|Standard Hose||32 mm x 2.5 m|
|Overall Length||418 mm|
|Weight inc Battery||4.6 kg|
Makita 5.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1850B-L
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 66% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 45 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH||11 x 8 x 6.5 cm|
Makita Active 7.2-18V Li-Ion Rapid Charger DC18RC 195589-2
- Fast charging - charges Li-Ion 3.0Ah battery in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
- Digital power display identifies the condition of the battery and charging condition
|Cell Capacity||1.5-5.0 Ah|
|Charge Time||15 mins (1.5 Ah) 22 mins (3.0 Ah) 36 mins (4.0 Ah) 45 mins (5.0 Ah)|
|Net Weight||820 g|
|Overall Length||185 mm|