Makita 18V 600ml Sausage Caulking Gun DCG180ZB
- Light, compact design
- 360° rotating sealant holder - This design feature enables the operator to efficiently caulk in those hard to reach places by simply rotating the sealant holder so that the angle of the cartridge nozzle covers the gap in need of caulk
- Variable speed control via dial and trigger switch for optimum control of sealant flow rate: 1) Speed control dial - Enables the user to set pushing speed for perfect sealant flow rate to match the material of the workpiece or the width of the gap to in need of caulk. 2) Variable speed trigger switch - This feature allows for fine adjustment of the pushing speed for a controlled sealant flow rate from the start point and around the corner
- LED job light complete with handy pre-glow and afterglow functions
- Overload Indication Lamp; single LED light notifies user of potential overload to avoid breakage of the sealant cartridge as follows: Blinking - The device is nearing overload Solid - The device is overloaded; the overload circuit will disable power
- Rubberised soft grip handle offers user-friendly comfort and ease of control
- Anti-drip Function eliminates excess sealant from oozing out upon release of the trigger by lessening the residual pressure inside of sealant cartridge holder
- Piston for bulk sealant can additionally be used as a suction plunger to pump sealant into the 600ml size holder from the bulk container (DCG180ZB only)
|Battery Cell||Li-ion (not included)|
|Battery Voltage (v)||18V (not included)|
|Battery Capacity (Ah)||1.3/3.0Ah (not included)|
|Cartridge Size (ml)||600ml|
|Max Pushing Force (N)||5,000N|
|No Load Speed (mm)||0-28mm/SEC²td>|
|Compatible Sealant Size (mm)||51.0mm x 355mm|
|Compatible Sealant Type||Cartridge, Sausage Pack, Bulk Sealant|
|Barcode - 0088381641364|
|Dimensions (mm)||659x108x281mm (LxWxH)|
Makita 18V Multi Tool DTM50Z
- On tool hex wrench for accessory changes
- Compatible with a wide range of accessories
- 6,000 - 20,000opm no load speed for versatile performance
- 12 angle settings of accessories at every 30° from 0° to 360°
- Anti-restart function
|Head Height||88 mm|
|Oscillation Angle (degree)||1.6 (3.2 Total)|
|Oscillations Per Minute||6,000 - 20,000|
|Overall Length||324 mm|
Makita 5.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1850B-L
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 66% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 45 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH||11 x 8 x 6.5 cm|
Makita 18V 1 Hour Charger DC18SD
- Digital power display indicates charging level
- More cost effective option
- Optimum charging system to maximise cycle life and work volume
|Cell Capacity||1.5-3.0 Ah|
|Charge Time|| 30 mins (Compact)|
60 mins (3.0 Ah)
|Net Weight||700 g|
|Overall Length||151 mm|
You may be interested in this
MAKITA POWER TOOLS & ACCESSORIES:
Makita Power Tools & Accessories are manufactured to the highest quality standards and are thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. In addition to any statutory rights and remedies you may have, Makita warrants its products sold new in Australia via an Authorised Makita Australia Dealer against defective workmanship and faulty materials from the date of purchase by the end customer for the corresponding period set out in the Classifications below (calculated in each case from the date of purchase):
|Category||Warranty (Effective 1st July 2020)|
|ALL CORDLESS SKINS LI-ION||5YR (Registered within 30 days)* or
3YR (Registered post 30 days or Non-registered)**
|240V – PNEUMATIC – GAS – LASER||2YR|
|PETROL POWERED PRODUCTS||2YR|
|ADAPTORS – BATTERIES – CHARGERS||2YR|
|CLOTHING – ACCESSORY CONSUMABLES – SPARE PARTS***||1YR|
*Limited to purchases that are registered online at Makita.com.au/MyMakita within 30 days of invoice. This offer is extended to purchases made between 1st January 2020 and 30th June 2020, which must be registered by 31st July 2020 to qualify.
**Purchases registered post 30 days of invoice or non-registered purchases, including those prior to 1st January 2020.
***The spare parts must also have been fitted by an Authorised Service Agent.
Makita will undertake, as its option, to repair or replace, free of charge, each product or part thereof which qualifies under this Limited Warranty on the condition that:
- The complete product is returned to Makita or one of its Authorised Service Agents, in person or freight pre-paid by you, and found, on examination, to be suffering from a manufacturing defect;
- The product or relevant part has not been subjected to misuse, neglect, or been involved in an accident; and
- The repairs are not required as a result of normal wear and tear.
Makita cannot be held responsible for any repair other than those carried out by it or one of its Authorised Service Agents. In Australia "Makita" means MAKITA (AUSTRALIA) PTY LIMITED, 2 Litton Close, Pemulwuy NSW 2145, Telephone: 1300 361 690.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR AUSTRALIAN CONSUMERS:
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Makita (Australia) Pty Ltd ACN 001 117 335