This tool is AWS Compatible. It is not supplied with the Wireless unit (WUT01)
Makita's Auto-start Wireless System (AWS) has modernised on-demand dust extraction to meet the needs of cordless power tool users. AWS allows you to work with maximum efficiency, without the hazard of dust & leads. Featuring our legendary cordless technology, the AWS range has the power, speed & runtime to keep you ahead of the game.
Attach your DVC864 Dust extraction vacuum to your AWS tool and activate your dust extraction vacuum with your tool's power button.
- 3 mm cutting depth - high powered brushless motor allows up to a maximum 3 mm cutting depth.
- 25 mm shiplapping cuts - housing design has been re-engineered to allow for up to a 25 mm cutting depth.
- 3 chamfering grooves - easy chamfering by aligning the groove with the edge of the workpiece. 3 different size grooves allow for different groove dimensions.
- Electric blade brake blade rapidly stops after the trigger has been released. Preventing user injury or damage to the workpiece.
- Automatic torque Driver Technology (ADT) - automatically changes the cutting speed according to the load conditions for optimum operation.
- Auto start Wireless System (AWS) - with optional wireless unit, wireless connection can be made between the tool and an AWS supported vacuum for wirelessly enabling the vacuum to operate when the tools trigger is engaged.
- Left & right chip ejection - easily divert the wood chips either left or right by adjusting the ejection cover plate to the preferred side.
- Foot on base plate protects the workpiece from scratches and damage by raising the base off the work material when not in operation.
|Planning width||82 mm|
|Max. planning depth||3 mm|
|Shiplapping / rebate||25 mm|
|No load speed||12,000 rpm|