- Compact angle head - with small head height of only 66mm allows for easy access to screws or drilling in tight spaces
- Aluminium gear housing - durable lightweight gear housing protects internal components while also reducing weight
- Led job light - on pulling the trigger the light turns on automatically before the motor starts turning, and keeps illuminated 10 seconds after trigger release.
- 4-Pole motor design - delivers high power for excellent drilling performance while also allowing the tool to be lightweight and compact.
- Paddle switch - easy to operate large switch trigger with variable speed control for comfortable convenient screw driving
- Lightweight - weighting only 1.6kgs this angle drill is easy to use for extended periods of time without pain from fatigue.
|Max drilling capacities in wood||25mm|
|Max drilling capacities in steel||10mm|
|No load speed||0-1,800rpm|
|Weight (with battery)||1.6kg|