Makita's Auto-start Wireless System (AWS) has modernised on-demand dust extraction to meet the needs of cordless power tool users. AWS allows you to work with maximum efficiency, without the hazard of dust & leads. Featuring our legendary cordless technology, the AWS range has the power, speed & runtime to keep you ahead of the game.
Attach your DVC864 Dust extraction vacuum to your AWS tool and activate your dust extraction vacuum with your tool's power button.
- Variable speed control - rotating speed can be changed by turning the speed adjustment dial from 1 to 5, allowing the user to select the ideal speed to suit the material and the compound
- Telescopic pipe shaft - adjustable from 1,100 mm in length to 1,520 mm in length quickly adjusting pole length to suit the application
- Soft start - suppresses start up reaction for smooth start ups
- Removable pad guard - the top of guard can be removed creating a straight edge for sanding close to corners of walls and ceilings
- Compatible with extension handle - optional extension handle is available extending the overall length to 2,100 mm optimum for sanding high walls and ceilings
- eXtreme Protection Technology (XPT) - suppresses start up reaction for smooth start ups
- Auto-start Wireless System (AWS) - allows the tool and compatible vacuum to run automatically while the switch trigger of the sander is engaged and stop once the trigger is released
- Constant Speed Control - rotating speed is kept constant regardless of the amount of load allowing for a fine and even finish
|Pad diameter||210 mm|
|Abrasive paper diameter||225 mm|
|No load speed||1,000 - 1,800 rpm|
|Sound pressure level||75 dB(A)|
|Overall length||1,100 - 1,520 mm|
Makita 5.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1850B-L
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 66% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 45 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH||11 x 8 x 6.5 cm|
Makita Active 7.2-18V Li-Ion Rapid Charger DC18RC 195589-2
- Fast charging - charges Li-Ion 3.0Ah battery in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
- Digital power display identifies the condition of the battery and charging condition
|Cell Capacity||1.5-5.0 Ah|
|Charge Time||15 mins (1.5 Ah) 22 mins (3.0 Ah) 36 mins (4.0 Ah) 45 mins (5.0 Ah)|
|Net Weight||820 g|
|Overall Length||185 mm|