Makita's Auto-start Wireless System (AWS) has modernised on-demand dust extraction to meet the needs of cordless power tool users. AWS allows you to work with maximum efficiency, without the hazard of dust & leads. Featuring our legendary cordless technology, the AWS range has the power, speed & runtime to keep you ahead of the game.
Attach your DVC864 Dust extraction vacuum to your AWS tool and activate your dust extraction vacuum with your tool's power button.
- Variable speed control - rotating speed can be changed by turning the speed adjustment dial from 1 to 5, allowing the user to select the ideal speed to suit the material and the compound
- Telescopic pipe shaft - adjustable from 1,100 mm in length to 1,520 mm in length quickly adjusting pole length to suit the application
- Soft start - suppresses start up reaction for smooth start ups
- Removable pad guard - the top of guard can be removed creating a straight edge for sanding close to corners of walls and ceilings
- Compatible with extension handle - optional extension handle is available extending the overall length to 2,100 mm optimum for sanding high walls and ceilings
- eXtreme Protection Technology (XPT) - suppresses start up reaction for smooth start ups
- Auto-start Wireless System (AWS) - allows the tool and compatible vacuum to run automatically while the switch trigger of the sander is engaged and stop once the trigger is released
- Constant Speed Control - rotating speed is kept constant regardless of the amount of load allowing for a fine and even finish
|Pad diameter||210 mm|
|Abrasive paper diameter||225 mm|
|No load speed||1,000 - 1,800 rpm|
|Sound pressure level||75 dB(A)|
|Overall length||1,100 - 1,520 mm|
You may be interested in this
MAKITA POWER TOOLS & ACCESSORIES:
Makita Power Tools & Accessories are manufactured to the highest quality standards and are thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. In addition to any statutory rights and remedies you may have, Makita warrants its products sold new in Australia via an Authorised Makita Australia Dealer against defective workmanship and faulty materials from the date of purchase by the end customer for the corresponding period set out in the Classifications below (calculated in each case from the date of purchase):
|Category||Warranty (Effective 1st July 2020)|
|ALL CORDLESS SKINS LI-ION||5YR (Registered within 30 days)* or
3YR (Registered post 30 days or Non-registered)**
|240V – PNEUMATIC – GAS – LASER||2YR|
|PETROL POWERED PRODUCTS||2YR|
|ADAPTORS – BATTERIES – CHARGERS||2YR|
|CLOTHING – ACCESSORY CONSUMABLES – SPARE PARTS***||1YR|
*Limited to purchases that are registered online at Makita.com.au/MyMakita within 30 days of invoice. This offer is extended to purchases made between 1st January 2020 and 30th June 2020, which must be registered by 31st July 2020 to qualify.
**Purchases registered post 30 days of invoice or non-registered purchases, including those prior to 1st January 2020.
***The spare parts must also have been fitted by an Authorised Service Agent.
Makita will undertake, as its option, to repair or replace, free of charge, each product or part thereof which qualifies under this Limited Warranty on the condition that:
- The complete product is returned to Makita or one of its Authorised Service Agents, in person or freight pre-paid by you, and found, on examination, to be suffering from a manufacturing defect;
- The product or relevant part has not been subjected to misuse, neglect, or been involved in an accident; and
- The repairs are not required as a result of normal wear and tear.
Makita cannot be held responsible for any repair other than those carried out by it or one of its Authorised Service Agents. In Australia "Makita" means MAKITA (AUSTRALIA) PTY LIMITED, 2 Litton Close, Pemulwuy NSW 2145, Telephone: 1300 361 690.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR AUSTRALIAN CONSUMERS:
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Makita (Australia) Pty Ltd ACN 001 117 335