Makita's Auto-start Wireless System (AWS) has modernised on-demand dust extraction to meet the needs of cordless power tool users. AWS allows you to work with maximum efficiency, without the hazard of dust & leads. Featuring our legendary cordless technology, the AWS range has the power, speed & runtime to keep you ahead of the game.
Attach your DVC154 Dust extraction vacuum to your AWS tool and activate your dust extraction vacuum with your tool's power button.
Makita 18V AWS 225mm Drywall Sander DSL800ZU
- Variable speed control - rotating speed can be changed by turning the speed adjustment dial from 1 to 5, allowing the user to select the ideal speed to suit the material and the compound
- Telescopic pipe shaft - adjustable from 1,100 mm in length to 1,520 mm in length quickly adjusting pole length to suit the application
- Soft start - suppresses start up reaction for smooth start ups
- Removable pad guard - the top of guard can be removed creating a straight edge for sanding close to corners of walls and ceilings
- Compatible with extension handle - optional extension handle is available extending the overall length to 2,100 mm optimum for sanding high walls and ceilings
- eXtreme Protection Technology (XPT) - suppresses start up reaction for smooth start ups
- Auto-start Wireless System (AWS) - allows the tool and compatible vacuum to run automatically while the switch trigger of the sander is engaged and stop once the trigger is released
- Constant Speed Control - rotating speed is kept constant regardless of the amount of load allowing for a fine and even finish
|Pad diameter||210 mm|
|Abrasive paper diameter||225 mm|
|No load speed||1,000 - 1,800 rpm|
|Sound pressure level||75 dB(A)|
|Overall length||1,100 - 1,520 mm|
Makita 18Vx2 AWS Dust Extraction Vacuum DVC154LZ
- AWS Automatically starts the vacuum when connected to a tool with Bluetooth connectivity
- HEPA Filter High Efficiency Particulate Air filter for high filtration rate of up to 99.97%
- Durable Container Durable plastic container absorbs impacts without denting or warping like metal containers
- Dual Battery Indicator Indicates the remaining power in each battery
- Variable Speed Dial easily adjustable suction control for optimum runtime and efficiency
- Dust Extraction Cuffs standard accessory cuffs connect to a large range of Makita tools and extraction attachments
- 15L Tank Capacity increased tank capacity to minimise down time between disposals
|Max suction||9.8 kPa|
|Max air volume||2.1m³/min|
|Tank capacity||15 L|
|Suction power||90 W|
|Overall length||421 mm|
|Skin weight||7.4 kg|
Makita 5.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1850B-L
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 66% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 45 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH||11 x 8 x 6.5 cm|
Makita 14.4/18V Dual Lithium Charger Fast Charger DC18RD
- Fast charging - charges 2 x 3.0 Ah Lithium-Ion batteries at the same time in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
- LED charging display
- Full charge sound alert
- USB port provides 1.5 A output for charging smart phones, tablets, etc
|Cell Capacity||1.5 - 5.0 Ah|
|Charge Time||15 mins (1.5 Ah), 22 mins (3.0 Ah), 36 mins (4.0 Ah), 45 mins (5.0 Ah)|
|Net Weight||1.9 kg|
|Overall Length||200 mm|