Makita's Auto-start Wireless System (AWS) has modernised on-demand dust extraction to meet the needs of cordless power tool users. AWS allows you to work with maximum efficiency, without the hazard of dust & leads. Featuring our legendary cordless technology, the AWS range has the power, speed & runtime to keep you ahead of the game.
Attach your DVC864 Dust extraction vacuum to your AWS tool and activate your dust extraction vacuum with your tool's power button.
Makita 18V AWS 225mm Drywall Sander DSL800ZU
- Variable speed control - rotating speed can be changed by turning the speed adjustment dial from 1 to 5, allowing the user to select the ideal speed to suit the material and the compound
- Telescopic pipe shaft - adjustable from 1,100 mm in length to 1,520 mm in length quickly adjusting pole length to suit the application
- Soft start - suppresses start up reaction for smooth start ups
- Removable pad guard - the top of guard can be removed creating a straight edge for sanding close to corners of walls and ceilings
- Compatible with extension handle - optional extension handle is available extending the overall length to 2,100 mm optimum for sanding high walls and ceilings
- eXtreme Protection Technology (XPT) - suppresses start up reaction for smooth start ups
- Auto-start Wireless System (AWS) - allows the tool and compatible vacuum to run automatically while the switch trigger of the sander is engaged and stop once the trigger is released
- Constant Speed Control - rotating speed is kept constant regardless of the amount of load allowing for a fine and even finish
|Pad diameter||210 mm|
|Abrasive paper diameter||225 mm|
|No load speed||1,000 - 1,800 rpm|
|Sound pressure level||75 dB(A)|
|Overall length||1,100 - 1,520 mm|
Makita 1200W 42L Wet/Dry Dust Extractor VC4210L
The Makita VC4210L is an ergonomically designed Wet/Dry dust extractor featuring automatic filter cleaning and a massive 42L collection capacity.
- Approved for dust class L of EC regulation
- Easily converts from industrial wet/dry vac to dust extraction
- 1,200W motor with 25kPa max sealed suction performance
- Automatic filter cleaning system
- Power tool activation for vacuum on and off
|Max sealed suction||25.0 kPa|
|Max. air volume||4.5 m³/min|
|Tank capacity||42 L|
|Power tool input||1,100 W|
|Total Connected Load||2,300 W|
|Overall length||605 mm|
|Net weight||16 kg|
|Power supply cord||7.5 m|
Makita 5.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1850B-L
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 66% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 45 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH||11 x 8 x 6.5 cm|
Makita Active 7.2-18V Li-Ion Rapid Charger DC18RC 195589-2
- Fast charging - charges Li-Ion 3.0Ah battery in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
- Digital power display identifies the condition of the battery and charging condition
|Cell Capacity||1.5-5.0 Ah|
|Charge Time||15 mins (1.5 Ah) 22 mins (3.0 Ah) 36 mins (4.0 Ah) 45 mins (5.0 Ah)|
|Net Weight||820 g|
|Overall Length||185 mm|